20 C ,Theodorou Kika, EMBA, nr Paphos,on bus route. nr Coral Bay. - TRANQUIL IF YOU WISH IT, or beach 8-10 MINUTES, HERITAGE SITES, RESTAURANTS, SCUBA DIVING, GOLF, ETC
The Villa Is In A Tranquil Setting, With Patios Front /back. Within Walking Distance Of Ammenities ,lovely new restauant in village, highly recommend with some entertainment. 15-20 Mins To Elea Golf Course. Designed By Sir Nick Faldo,stunning and lovely food. There's Scuba Diving At Latchi Bay, Skiing At Troodos When In Season. Plenty Of Walks, Smell The Fresh Lemons, Pick One To Go In Your Drink. Stay At The Villa And Just Chill, Watch The Village Lights In The Hills Twinkling At Night By The Pool And Patio Lights. There Are Taxis In The Village Who Know The Villa And Can Meet You At The Airport, Or If You Dont Want To Drive at Anytime, Drop You Off Wherever You Would Like To Go.
there Is A Portfolio , Of Eateries, Places To Go, Things Todo, A Lot Recommended By Guests.
there Is A Cypriot Size Barbeque, Tables, Chairs Sunloungers, Umbrellas, Roof Terrace, With More Loungers For Private Sunbathing.
we Have A Renault Clio For Hire, Price To Be Discussed, But Cheaper Than Local Car Hire.
note. :there Are Four Steps Upto The Villa.
we Can Arrange A Put You Up Bed If Desired.
all Girls Or Boys Party Not Encouraged.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect for a relaxing holiday
About the Owner
My name is Sheila Hall(dixon). I live in the U.K. I have three children. Have cats, like dogs. Enjoy being on my own and also like people and having fun. I enjoy swimming, art, theatre, museums, architecture. So Cyprus suits me down to the ground.
I like to see new places and enjoy most of the old. Cyprus has some fabulous, amazing and beautiful places and stunning sunsets. The people are friendly aswell.
We went to the world heritage site at Paphos Harbour absolutely amazing.(always take water with you).
Upto the mountains was a stunningly breathtaking trip, there is so much to see, and some lovely stops on the way.
The fishing villages are like step back in time and every where you go again beautiful scenery.
I love the U.K and we also have some stunning scenery, places.
Guestbook comments from the manager
ALMOST 5 STARS. Wonderful.
We all had a fabulous time, everything was as stated.
We had a problem with a insect nest and my husband had an allergy of them, We contacted Sheila and although she was in the U.K she had the problem sorted out immediately, We had a wonderful stay, we didnt want to go anywhere else. We will be back. Good value.
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Ideal for R&R
Mt Wife and I stayed for two weeks, it was ideal for a rest and to recharge the batteries, the location of the villa was ideal close by car to Paphos and Coral Bay, village has a small Taverna and a very good restaurant. Owner was extremely helpful at all stages of the booking and it couldn't have been easier, villa is spacious, well equipped and location is very quiet
Perfect for a relaxing holiday
A very enjoyable holiday in an equally relaxing location, the Villa serves all purposes from the easily accessible pool to the range of cooking utensils that made our stay seem like we were at home. We would recommend this villa and hope to return one day.
Activity and Interests
Lovely Beach With Restaurants, Bar, Sun Lounger (. 5 Euros Per Day) Free Wi-fi, Free Car Park. This Is Located At Tomb Of The Kings Road, Opposite Pit Stop Bar. There Is A Small Sign Directing Too The Beach, Turn Into This Road, Turn Left Then Right, 8- 10 Minutes From Villa. . The world heritage site is situated at Paphos harbourLovely Walks Along The Beach To Paphos . There are archeological sites along Tomb of the Kings road. There Is Also A Municipal Beach Further Along From
paphos Harbour Past All Of The Restaurants. Then There Is 10-15 Minute Drive To Coral Bay And Next To This Another Beac
Paphos Airport Is No More Than 20-25 Minutes From The Villa. There Are Taxis There, But More Expensive Than George In The Village. Tel: 00357:99632884.
we Can Give You More Directions If Your Hiring A Car At The Airport.
limmasol::is The Nearest Port Which Is A Straightforward Drive To The Villa Takes About An Hour
5 Mins Walk There Is A 13th Century Church, With A Brand New One Built Right Next To It These Are Very Good Landmarks To Use If Your Driving, Keep Them To The Left Of You When Approaching The Villa. Lempa The Next Village Theres An Artists Quarter And A Village. Tomb Of Thr Kings Has A Wonderful Archeological Site With New Discoveries All The Time This Is Less Than 10 Minutes Drive. Paphos Harbour Has The World Heritage Site, St Pauls Church And Ruins . Waterworld Is 15 Minutes , Jeep Rides,
There Are Plenty Of Atms Around, Free Wif Spots, Banks. . Lots Of Activities Fabulous Restaurants, Take Aways Etc. There's Information In The Villa
Papantonios Is The Main Large Supermarket And Is Only 5 Minutes From The Villa And There Is A Lidl Supermarket Along Tomb Of The Kings Road.
all Information Relevant Is In The Portfolio, Emergency Services Numbers, Etc.
the Water Is Drinkable, Occaisionally The Electric And Water Service Shut Off Its Only
temporary. . . There Is Theatre Near The Shops In The Village, Also Several Amphitheaters. Its Essential You Drink More Water Than You Would Nomally As You Dehydrate Without Realizing.
aphrodities Rock, Monasteries, Museums, St Pauls Pillars, Boat Trips, Wavedancer, Clubs, Diving, Jeep Safari, Sedgeway Rides, Waterworld And So Much Coach Tours, Eygpt, More Available.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Aug 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
We Like A 20% Deposit On Booking, And The Balance 6 Weeks Before Departure, Plus £150 Should There Be Any Accidents. . , Retained And Refunded Upto 14days After The Holiday.
we Are A Friendly Team And Will Go Out Of Our Way To Be As Helpful As Possible Ie; Flexibility On Arrivals And Departures, As Long As There Isnt Anyone Booked In We Do Allow Late Arrivals/departures.
WE ALSO GIVE DISCOUNTS IF TWO OR MORE WEEKS ARE BOOKED..
Vacating The Villa Is Usually Midday, Unless Prearranged With Sheila. Arrivals 15. 00 Again Contact Sheila If You Require Another Time. We Do Request You Put All Rubbish In A Black Sack Outside Of The Villa, The Bin Men Come Very Early Tuedays And Fridays
Notes on prices:
If you book two weeks we can give a discount.
We like holidaymakers to pay six weeks before holiday date. Direct to me, I will give my account details when we arrange the deposit.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- city centre
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- bay fishing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Family Bathroom With Bath And Overhead Shower, Ensuite Bathroom Toilet Washbasin And Shower. Downstairs Guest Toilet And Outside Shower When You Want To Swim.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 With Balconies, Views. Notes on bedrooms: 1ST:en-suite, Queen Bed, Balcony Views Of Sea, Aircon, Wardrobe, Dressing Table, Side Cupboards , 2ND::twin Beds, Wardrobe , Bedside Cupboards , 3RD: Bed Double, Wardrobe, Dressing Table, Pine Drawers. With Balcony, Views To The Hills, Overlooking The Pool.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Large , Spacious Villa, Marble Staircase, Tiled Floors Althrough The Villa. There Are Hairdryers, Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms Aswell As Aircon And Also Portable Fans Two Balconies With Tables And Chairs One With A Sea View. The Other Overlooks The Pool And The Hills. The Villa Has A High Standard Of Cleanliness, Are Team Aim To Make Your Stay As Comfortable As Possible. There Are Two Patios, Patio Lights And Additional Lighting For Your Relaxing Evenings, The Swimming Pool Also Has An Underwater Light Which Is Located In The Pumphouse, First Switch On Lefthand Side Of The Unit On The Far Wall, Please Switch Off When Going To Bed As We Dont Want It To Burn Out. Outside: T private Pool Is Approximate, Y 23'× 10'two Large Steps Down Into The Pool, With Handrail, There Is A Barbeque Area With A Stone Built Large Barbeque. Patio Tables And Chairs, Spare Table, Umbrellas, Foldable Clothes Airer. Sun Loungers. . . . Planters. Covered Shaded Area. Outside Steps Upto The Roof Terrace. The Front Patio Is Wonderful To Sit Read Or Have A Coffee Look At The Lemon Trees And Watch The World Go By With Hedges Of Hibiscus, Orleandi. Planters All Around. Side Gates, Entrance Gates. Utility Room: No Utility Room , But Ironing Board, Iron, Bucket, Mops, Brushes, Vacum, Mobile Fans, There If Needed. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Your Beds Are Made Up For Arrival, If You Are Staying Longer Than 8 Days There Is A Maid Service At An Extra Cost. There Are Plenty Of Spare Sheets, Towels, No Beach Towels, We Can Arrange Groceries On Your Arrival. By Phone Can Be Discussed. Other: The Dining Area Is Also Safety Glass Dining Table With Six Bamboo Chairs, Various Decorations Runs Into The Two Areas. There Are Also Portable Fans Available.