Villa in Binibeca, Menorca - Beautiful Views Of The Countryside To The Rear And Sea Views.
Contemporary spacious villa, recently built on two levels. Set in a quiet cul de sac with beautiful views overlooking the countryside and the sea with only a short 4/5 minute walk down to the sea front. Light and airy inside with a large hallway and open staircase leading up to the master suite and two roof terraces (one roof terrace leading out from the master suite), with fantastic sea views and sunsets. Large kitchen and breakfast area, fully equipped. Two outside dining areas and an outside covered relaxing area with corner rattan sofa and table. There is a large private pool area with sunbathing terraces and a BBQ. As we have only recently purchased this villa, all beds are new with high quality bed linen and feather pillows, guaranteeing a really good night's sleep! All towels are supplied, including beach/sunbathing towels. We can recommend/help with car hire, suggest restaurants and help with anything you need to make your holiday memorable and hassle free. Please just ask when making your reservation.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Susan Mountford
We live in St Albans with our two children and have been holidaying in Menorca for over 20 years now. We purchased this villa in Binibeca just over a year ago as it is our favourite place to relax and unwind.
Susan Mountford purchased this villa in 2015
Why Susan Mountford chose San Luis
We love Binibeca because of the fantastic facilities here, and as it is to close to all our favourite places on the island. The property is in a quiet location overlooking the green belt at the back and is only a 4-5 minute walk down to the sea.
What makes this villa unique
We love sunbathing on the rooks and snorkelling in the sea which is so clear and clean. There are lots of flattened areas along the front with steps down into the sea. Just make sure you take appropriate footwear as flip-flops can be tricky! The bars, restaurants and shops/supermarket in Binibeca Vell are just under 10 minutes walk away and are lovely and friendly (fantastic coffee and delicious ice creams!). The sandy beach at Binibeca Playa is an 8 minute walk from the property. The beach is renowned for having the best bar/eating area on the island, and there are sun beds and lockers available to hire. We will provide beach towels.
(3 traveller reviews)
Everything about our week here exceeded our expectations. The villa was exactly as described and in excellent condition. The girls (2 and 5) made good use of the pool and were often reluctant to go out. We just loved the island and the fact it was so quiet and accessible even at peak holiday period. Communication with Sue was always efficient and friendly and we greatly appreciated the welcome pack. Highly recommended and we hope to be back.
Lovely modern villa, highly recommended
The villa is very clean and modern, well equipped and within walking distance of shops and bars. Comfortably accommodates 6 people with plenty of space. Highly recommended.
Stunning villa.Amazing views. Excellent location.
Felt like home from home.All the comforts you could wish for as described by the owner. Especially appreciated the very comfortable beds and cotton sheets. Very well equipped kitchen for the nights that we wanted to eat by the pool made preparing food and drinks easy. Great local places to eat out all within walking distance. The villa is not overlooked and is in a very private location. Great views of the sea from the sun terrace.
The owner was very helpful and prompt when replying to e-mails. She gave us information on a fantastic car hire company meaning that we did not have to join the long queues for the larger international company's when we arrived and our holiday began immediately and what a fantastic one it was . Looking forward to next year already!
From the Owner
“We love Binibeca because of the fantastic facilities here, and as it is to close to all our favourite places on the island. The property is in a quiet location overlooking the green belt at the back and is only a 4-5 minute walk down to the sea.”
Activity and Interests
A 4-5 minute walk down to the sea front (sunbathing areas on the rocks) and an 8 minute walk to Binibeca beach.
Binibeca is a 20 minute drive from Mahon airport. As you can walk down to the fishing village (Binibeca Vell) in under 10 minutes, car hire is not essential, however there are some lovely restaurants (we are happy to recommend) which are a short drive away. We can recommend car hire if needed.
Nearest supermarket is 4 minutes walk. Sea is 4/5 minutes walk and the beach is 8 minutes walk away. We are happy to recommend all our favourite haunts and dining to suit all budgets.
The fishing village of Binibeca Vell is just under 10 minutes walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants, bars and a cash machine.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
21 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
25% deposit with all bookings with the balance to be paid one month before the beginning of your stay. A damage/breakage deposit of £500 is required before your stay, to be refunded within a week of your departure. Thank you.
Saturday but please contact if you have problems with flight times. Departure by 10am and arrival after 2pm (but you can drop off luggage beforehand if needed). We can only offer 7 or 14 nights during peak season (July and August).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“We love sunbathing on the rooks and snorkelling in the sea which is so clear and clean. There are lots of flattened areas along the front with steps down into the sea. Just make sure you take appropriate footwear as flip-flops can be tricky! The bars, restaurants and shops/supermarket in Binibeca Vell are just under 10 minutes walk away and are lovely and friendly (fantastic coffee and delicious ice creams!). The sandy beach at Binibeca Playa is an 8 minute walk from the property. The beach is renowned for having the best bar/eating area on the island, and there are sun beds and lockers available to hire. We will provide beach towels.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to Master Bedroom on first floor with bath, separate walk in shower, bidet, wc and basin. Family bathroom on ground floor with bath/shower over, bidet, wc and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with SuperKing sized bed, A/C fitted wardrobes and private roof terrace. Bedroom 2 with twin beds A/C and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, A/C and fitted wardrobes
- Notes on accommodation: Light and airy entrance hall leading into the Lounge area with A/C and Sun Room to the left, and into the kitchen/breakfast area to the right. Two twin bedrooms are on the ground floor, both with A/C and the family bathroom. There is a split staircase leading to a small landing. Two roof terraces, one with daybed, 2 chairs and a table, one leading from the Master Suite. To the right is the Master Suite with A/C and ensuite bathroom with separate shower. There are two hairdryers in the villa. Outside: Large garden with sunbathing terraces and also ample shaded terrace areas with lounging furniture. Private swimming pool 8m x 4m with a stepped entrance. Shallow end is 0.9m depth. There is a BBQ with seating area for outside dining to one side and a covered seated area to the other with corner rattan sofa and table. Utility Room: Washing machine, second fridge/freezer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fluffy white towels included, together with brightly coloured beach towels for sunbathing/beach use. All bedlinen is extra fine Egyptian cotton. Linen and towels will be changed weekly and the property will be cleaned once a week.