Villa in Mijas, Costa del Sol, Spain - Central Location 5mins To The White Village of Mijas and 5 mins to The Beaches Of Fuengirola
Large Villa with private pool with distant seaviews ,close to all amenities including tennis clubs ,waterpark, golf courses and blue flag beaches. The property is 5 minutes from the wonderful white village of Mijas, 5 minutes from the town of Fuengirola , 20 minutes from Malaga airport and 30 minutes from Marbella.
A very frequent bus service runs at the bottom of the road from Mijas Pueblo to Fuengirola. The villa was built 10 years ago and has views looking towards Fuengirola and the sea.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
A bright spacious villa near to all amenities and very good value .We were pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of this Villa.everything was in easy driv ing or walking distance
1 holidaymaker review
All that glitters is not gold
We arrived, as a family of 7, after 11pm on the evening of 2nd July 2016. We had communicated by email and telephone with the property manager, Steve Rhymer, who agreed to meet us and provide a welcome pack of water, bread, butter, tea, coffee, wine/beer for approximately 25 euro. He did indeed meet us and was very welcoming but very little in the way of welcome pack. He of course wouldn't accept any money but after a full day's travelling, we would have preferred to have had the proper supplies and pay for them. We noticed straight away that the villa had been empty for some time. There was a leak very apparent at the kitchen sink, which despite numerous texts and phone calls, was not properly fixed our entire two week stay, which meant we woke to a very wet, slippery and dangerous kitdhen floor EVERY morning. The agent did bring a plumber twice but problem was never fixed correctly. The pool area had no lights which meant we couldn't use it at night. The pool had just been filled and pump was broken so was dirty for a couple of days. The pool side are was extremely dirty and my sister and I spent a full morning on the first day cleaning the sunbeds and poolside just to be able to get into the pool!! Whilst these things might seem minor, on a two week holiday we don't think it is acceptable. We noticed early on in our stay that the Sky TV promised was broken and we were told because of price it would not be fixed!! Both my nephews have aspergers syndrome, and whilst they did not go on holidays to watch TV, it is one of the ways they relax. This was a big negative.
Unfortunately we were burgled during the first week which did cast a shadow over our stay, and with the leak from the kitchen sink greeting us every morning, you can imagine the holiday was not as stress free as we had hoped. We are a reasonably easy going family and I'm glad, because other holiday makers may not have been so accepting of the faults.
If the issues were fixed, I would have no hesitation in recommending this villa but I don't think this will happen as the villa is up for sale.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is Fuengirola , 5 minutes by car
20 minutes to Malaga airport
Fuengirola 5 minutes, Mijas Village 5 minutes
A 5 minute drive to Lidl, Carrefour hypermarket and the Dept.Store El Corte Ingles. 5 minutes to Fuengirola, with all its restaurants, bars and excellent shops plus it's blue flag beaches and fabulous paseo where you can walk for miles or sit and people watch in the many cafes and bars. The Water park and many golf courses are all within easy reach
Mijas pueblo is must. It is everyone's idea of Spain and you can sit and enjoy a nice sangria and paella while you take in the breath taking views towards Gibralter and Africa. Take a horse carriage ride around the village and visit the interesting shops selling all sorts of goods, from ceramics to souvenirs. You can also see flamenco dancing in the square on certain days. There is a tourist information
Office there too.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 2 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposit balance due 8 weeks before arrival
Arrival after 4pm departure 10am changeover day. Saturday but is flexible please enquire
electricity is not included in the price and is charged through a meter
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- bathroom 1 bath with overhead shower , wc, twin bowl vanity unit bathroom 2 walk in shower, wc, twin bowl vanity unit bathroom 3 walk in shower, wc, twin bowl vanity unit bathroom 4 bath with overhead shower, wc, twin bowl vanity unit
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: bedroom 1,double bed, with ensuite bedroom 2 twin beds with ensuite bedroom3, double bed, with ensuite bedroom 4, twin beds , with ensuite all beds have high quality memory foam mattress,s
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: 2 bedrooms with double beds 2 bedrooms with twin single beds All bedrooms are ensuite and have access to balconies with table and chairs All bedrooms have air conditioning (please note air conditioning is pay by meter) all beds have high quality memory foam mattress, Outside: Private swimming pool 8x4 metre table and eight chairs 8 sun loungers, gas bbg, Utility Room: washing machine , iron and board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property is cleaned Prior to arrival. Towels And Linen including Beach Towels are included. Other: All the bedrooms are air conditioned which is paid for by meter.