2 Bedroom Apartment.Calpe close to all amenities fabulous restaurats and Bars. Accomodate's 6 People.
This is an 8th floor apartment located in the working fishing port overlooking the Mediterranean sea out towards Benidorm with the Ifach just to the left.This is now a nature reserve for hill walkers and the famous rock can be scaled to the top by most members of the family(good footwear needed). From the rear balcony the bay of Moraira can be seen. It is an 11 year old apartment highly maintained sleeps 6,two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a sofa bed in the lounge. This apartment has had a complete refit in January 2015 so everything is new! Full internet with internet TV supplying some UK channels now installed. The outside now completely repainted to keep the block pristine. All interior re decorated Jan 2015 too. This building is one of the prettiest to look at in Calpe and has always been well maintained.It has no shops or restaurants below and features an elevated pool overlooking the fishing port. We have a Consierge on the premises full time who is not only there to maintain the building but also to look after our clients in the best possible way. It is very close to all restaurants and bars. The open air fish restaurants are just across the road,fish lovers, this is heaven! You can continue to walk along this beach from here into town which is just about 20 minutes. There is also a main beach ,only 5 minutes walk away.Plenty to see and plenty of space to relax if that's what you wish to do. Calpe is full of restaurants of all nationalities and their competitiveness keeps prices very affordable. I have been been visiting for some 35 years and there are the old favourites but always plenty of new places to try. Calpe is also an all year round resort. Juy to August is very hot and very busy. The apartment has the early morning sun which is shaded by the anti glare glass along its eastern side. The sun continues to rise over the front of the apartment which is semi sheltered from the blazing mid day sun due to the design of the building. We are also sheltered by the blazing late afternoon sun by the design of the building allowing all day use of the fully glazed balcony which can be opened and closed to ones own liking. This makes evening meals on the balcony very romantic at any time of the year. The apartment has ceiling fans to all living areas and by its very design and position always enjoys a through draft keeping the temperatures to a very comfortable nature.
We do like to get to know our clients please feel free to text your email to 0044 7817 205155 for more details and pictures.
About the Owner
As an owner of the apartment in Calpe , I am proud of the recent refurnishing having tried to bring it right up to date as a very modern facility for comfortable holidays. Having owned apartments in Calpe for over 35 years it is still a pleasure to holiday there.
I now live in northern Spain and still visit Calpe many times a year.
We are very familiar in giving local advice should you need it in order to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. Please feel free to ask any questions no matter how unimportant it may appear.
Calpe has a lot to offer, restaurants and bars remain very reasonable not like many other Spanish resorts, making it still popular with the Spanish themselves.
the following 2 mobiles can be called if you wish for information 00447817 205155 or 00447850 655537
From the Owner
“Position is everything and it does not get better. Owners direct layout forces us to list as a 3 bedroom. It has only 2 bedrooms with a twin sofa bed in the lounge. Summer can be very busy in Calpe its nice to put the car away in your own private spot and you can walk to any of the 4 beaches. Only 20 minutes to main town walking. Dozens of restaurants any where from 50 Mtrs to a few 100 mts.”
Activity and Interests
Apartment overlooks the port. To the right,Sandy beaches within 200 meters next to the port. 5 minutes to the left a stony beach and cove where divers come from all over Europe. Leaving the rear of the apartment is the large Fossa beach nearly a kilometer in length. Trips via boat across the bay to Benidorm and its beaches are daily.The Penyon de Ifach starts just 50 meters away this famous rock nature reserve can be scaled to the top. There are many beaches tucked away in the many bays.
Alicante is Calpe's main airport.Other airports servicing the region are Valencia to the North and Mercia to the South. Alicante is the one if travelling to the apartment by bus or Taxi, not the others. 45mins by taxi and about an hour by bus. Check out Beniconnect bus service but watch the times.Many catch local bus to Benidorm and taxi from Benidorm to Calpe. Car hire is relatively cheap if travelling with the complete family. Email for details if travelling by car, free car parking included.
All places up and down the coast can be accessed via a bus service.
There is a local bus service into town where you can find many more shops and restaurants.There is also a local market on Saturday mornings which is very big.They also have a Rastro ,which is like a car boot on a Wednesday morning.We also have a little train which is fun and convenient,this will also take you into town.
There are many supermarkets in calpe. The nearest about 100 meters away. But a short walk away you will find Consum, Lidl,Aldi and Mercadona.
There are many banks ,with cash machines and who are willing to change currency.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
30 Oct 2016 - 26 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
27 Nov 2016 - 10 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Depending how in advance your booking is for we will agree a payment plan to suite you and your dates,a minimum of £200 non refundable is due with any confirmation of dates.This is part of your payment which will be due every 2 months up to your date.
Before keys are sent out we ask for a refundable £200 deposit for return of keys and final confirmation of checking of the apartment.
All payments are non refundable. Be sure to book your holiday insurance early to cover cancellations.
We state that during peak times change over days are strictly Sat/Sat unless a long let has been booked .We can be more flexible out of season.
The apartment should be vacated at 10am on the day of your departure and new clients available from 2.00pm.
Notes on prices:
We price to be very competitive and hope the quality of the accommodation and position are appreciated. This is one of the best apartment blocks in Calpe,front row looking across the bay to Benidorm .The position is second to none. A very exclusive block with just 32 apartments.
An initial deposit as outlined in our description.
Payment plan then arranged to suite client.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Full Wi-Fi. Few English TV channels VIA Filmon on the internet.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Lift ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Wash basin
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, Wash basin.
- Bathroom one... This comprises of a large bath with a shower fitted within it. It has a toilet, wash basin, bidet. It also has a large storage cupboard. Bathroom two... This comprises of a walk in shower, toilet and wash basin. All towels are included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Double bed room with balcony.Plenty of storage.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Pleasant room ample storage.
- Lounge double sofa bed. - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, See photos.
- Description of sleeping capacity: sleeps 6 , two bedrooms Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one.. Double bed, bedside cabinet for additional storage.Featuring large fitted wardrobes. The bedroom also has doors onto its own balcony. Bedroom two... This has twin beds,with large fitted wardrobes. There is an additional price for beds two three and four.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Everything in the apartment is new for this season .We have made the apartment very up to date and appealing. Free wifi is available. It has been thought out thoroughly as to what people are looking for.It is bright,airy,spacious,clean but with everything you could want to have a relaxing holiday.The new blinds and side windows look fresh but with the added privacy nobody else has with the tinted glazing. This glazing enables you to open the blinds fully whilst not being blinded by the sun.Keeping the early morning sun at bay. The block has to be one of the most prestige's in Calpe and the location has to be one of the best, take note in the photos of the eagle eyed view of the whole of the bay. Watch carefully and one can spot dolphins off the balcony. There is a small rear balcony overlooking the eastern beach and Calpe to the North ideal to be up early in the morning and watch the sunrise. Outside: On our own balcony has furniture for you to relax on ,enjoy your lunch or an evening meal.We have blinds to give you more privacy.There is a fabulous view day and night over the port.We have glass curtains around the balcony so you are able to use the balcony in all weathers. We have a shared pool area.Whilst there are 32 apartments there are never more than a dozen or so people around the pool at any one time often outside of July and August you could have the pool to your selves, so it always feels calm and relaxed. There are bed chairs provided,set in a lovely well kept garden area. There are areas where you can sunbathe all day long or shaded areas for others.There is an outside toilet and washroom by the pool for your convenience. Also we have a shaded area just inside for you if you wish to use it. Utility Room: Utility room.... This has a second washing machine . It is also a room for more storage,suitcases etc.Beach chairs are stored in here also. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning/towels/linen. All towels to the bathroom & kitchen are supplied as is the bedding and table cloths. An additional charge of £35.00 per week is charged for linen for the second bedroom.A further £30.00 per week for linen for the sofa bed. No Maid Other: There is a good size hallway as you arrive into the apartment where you can drop your bags down after a relaxing day at the beach or by the pool.