Villa in Islamlar, Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Lycian Coast, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes Drive To The Town Center And Beaches, 5 Minutes Walk To Restaurants
Villas has all beauties of great Islamlar Village. Pine trees, grape vines, flowers and songs' of birds will be with you during your holiday. The house is at a secluded location where has sea-mountain views and 5 minutes walk to restaurants and small shops in village centre. It has a great garden, pool and atmoshphere for a tranquil holiday. You are just at a quick drive to Kalkan and the beaches at Patara or Kaputas. The owner Mrs. Furuzan, prepares handmade sauces, olives, jams, cookies, etc. and she likes sharing these with her guests who stay in Villa Lavanta & Papatya.
Details for holiday villa Villa Lavanta, 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, 3 Bathrooms
Villa Lavanta has all beauties of great Islamlar Village. Pine trees, grape vines, flowers and songs' of birds will be with you during your holiday. The house is at a secluded location where has sea-mountain views and 5 minutes walk to restaurants and small shops in village centre. It has a great garden, pool and atmoshphere for a tranquil holiday. You are just at a quick drive to Kalkan and the beaches at Patara or Kaputas. The owner Mrs. Furuzan, prepares handmade sauces, olives, jams, cookies, etc. and she likes sharing these with her guests who stay in Villa Lavanta & Papatya.
About the Owner
The large bedrooms and fully fitted kitchen have all been personally decorated by the owner Mrs. Furuzan, who has an avid interest in traditional handicrafts, during the total renovation in 2011. Furuzan and her husband live nearby and offer you the opportunity to taste her freshly baked bread and vegetables from her garden. We are sure you will arrive as guests and leave as friends..
From the Owner
“Living in Mediterranean was our dream when we are retired and Islamlar Village has all the beauty and advantage of cool atmosphere, fresh air, pine trees, vine graps, cosy village experience, etc. And when we discovered this area, we were just charmed and purchased our villas. We live in this village for all year around and it is a pleasure to meet with our guests.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Trekking, canoing and paragliding activities are very popular for the area. And there are very important historical places like Xanthos, Myra, Letoon, Tlos, Arycanda, etc.
It only takes 15 minutes by car to get to Kalkan (about 7 km). Most of the way is along a quiet village road that winds down through a valley filled with grape vines, orchards and olive groves. The nearest beach is the one in Kalkan located near the harbour. The picturesque and unspoiled beach of Kaputas and Patara lies only a few kilometres outside Kalkan.
Dalaman and Antalya are the two nearest airports. Dalaman is a one hour forty-five minute drive away. The drive from Antalya airport takes about three and a half hours.
A car is essential for anyone staying at the villa and car hire can be arranged through the Termessos Agency in Kalkan, the agency that looks after the upkeep of the villa. Whether or not one hires a Termessos vehicle, guests are asked to report to the agency office in Kalkan from where they will be taken to the villa.
The villa is just 5 minutes walking distance to village centre ( shops ) and cosy restaurants. Scenic coastal drive to laid back Kas (34km), Saklikent Gorge for a splash up a spectacular ravine (35km), Kekova Island with its beautiful enclosed bay for a boat trip and swim (60km). In addition, for history lovers there are numerous ancient ruins from the Lycian period nearby, one of the most interesting being the ruins of classical Patara which one passes by on the way to the beach (18km).
Kalkan has something for everybody and you can have an active holiday walking, canoeing, swimming, snorkelling and joining the many organised excursions offered. Kalkan itself is famous for its range of restaurants from cheap but excellent local eating houses to sophisticated rooftop restaurants offering sophisticated cooking in a romantic setting. There are supermarkets cater for all your likely needs. Also banks, atm, doctors, pharmacy, dentist are all with in 5 minutes. There is also a weekly market on Thursday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm your booking. The balance is payable during your check in to the villa.
It is flexible. Check in is from 3pm on the day of arrival and check out is by 11 am on the day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. And prices are for 8 persons, please ask for special prices if you will stay less than 5 persons...
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Villa has beautiful views, atmosphere, pool, garden and comfortable rooms and living areas. It has a secluded environment for a great privacy. You can taste my hand made breakfast sauces, home made bread, yoghurt and jams too.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- naturist beach
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - This bathroom is in suite room and has jacuzzi Bathroom 2 - On first floor Bathroom 3 - On ground floor
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 + 1(4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Suite with jacuzzi, balcony with great sea view, double bed. Bedroom 2 - Double bed Bedroom 3 - Two single beds - Ensuit Bedroom 4 - One single bed + Sofabed
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. And prices are for 8 persons, please ask for special prices if you will stay less than 5 persons. We have another villa which has 9 persons sleep capacity, you can ask for its availability and prices, we can arrange both of villas for you at the same time.The owner Mrs. Furuzan, prepares handmade sauces, olives, jams, cookies, etc. and she likes sharing these with her guests who stay in Villa Lavanta & Papatya. You can check some of jams and olives in photos. Outside: The villa has a spectacular location with amazing views all round. From the terrace, you can see pine trees, vineyards, all tones of green, mountains, islands and sea. You will wake up by birds' songs which calls you to a unique day. Villa Lavanta an open garage. The terrace is furnished with six sunbeds while the veranda has a table and 6 chairs for outdoor dining and pool lounge. And there is a beautiful swimming pool to complete your enjoy. One of the most beautiful sea waits you just 15 minutes drive. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels, pool towels and linens are provided and will be changed weekly when the property is cleaned. The pool is cleaned daily.