Apartment in El Duque, Nr. La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Located near one of the most popular beach of the island
Spacious one bedroom apartment located very close to El Duque beach, with a large terrace and nice views. Situated on the up floor with easy access to the swimming pool and practical layout. It consists of a fully equipped kitchen with opening to the living room and own pantry room, a bright living room with access to the large terrace, you can also enter to the terrace from the bedroom with dressing and bathroom. This apartment is perfect to relax, close to the restaurants and shopping centre. There is a free parking area in front of the complex.
About the Owner
We are a couple who used to come to Tenerife for many years and finally we decided to buy an apartment here. The pleasant weather, kind people, very good restaurants and golf make everyday that we spend on the island very special.
Guestbook comments from the owner
2 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Badly managed by property agent.
The location was good but unfortunately there was a bug infestation in the kitchen and bathroom. The property agent did have it fumigated but the kitchen was still dirty. There was also extensive building work going on opposite and had obviously been for some time. We had to move out of the apartment. Without the above the apartment would have been fine. I would not recommend this apartment as long as 2nd Home Tenerife is managing the property .
From the Owner
“Perfect location, neverending spring, fabulous restaurants, kind people”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Posibility to organize excursions/private excursions to the national park El Teide, safari quads, boat trip to go to see dolphins and whales
El Duque beach is a premium beach on Costa Adeje in southern Tenerife with gold sand, promenade and plenty of fabulous restaurants, in the neighborhood there is Fañabe beach with dark sand.
Reina Sofia Tenerife South airport 20 min
Costa Adeje - Las Americas is a tourist area with a lot of famous restaurants, shopping centers, golf courses and sport centers.
Tenerife island with Mount Teide - the highest mountain in Spain and the third highest volcanic structure in the world. From the port, 15 min walk from the apartment, leaves everyday boats to go to see the dolphins and whales (posibility to organize a private excursion).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
There is 30 % deposit paid before the arrival to the bank account, the rest is paid in cash upon the arrival.
Notes on prices:
Discount for stays longer then one week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“volcanic landscape, beutiful beach, dolhins and whales watching”
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom situated in front of the bedroom, with bath, bidet, marmor tiles and window.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: A large bedroom with a kingsize bed and access to the balcony with sea views.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Communal swimming pool, situated very close to the promenade and El Duque beach, just 3 min walk, green areas Utility Room: washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The first day and the last day cleaning included in the price, welcome package, towels, sheets, extra towels, extra sheets, only needed beach towels Other: a private terrace up-stairs with two sunbeds, communal swimming pool