House in Ciudad Quesada, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Quiet Friendly Location, Walking Distance To Shops Restaurants, 10 Min To Beach By Car
The property is a beautiful townhouse on the outskirts of ciudad Quesada on a friendly complex. It has a heated pool and baby pool and is children friendly. It is a taxi ride into Torreieja for anyone wanting nightclubs etc. The property has two golf courses nearby and plenty shops, restaurants and banks within walking distance. Guardamar and La Mata beaches are ten minutes away by car. We are 40 min drive to Alicante
Top Traveller Review
Great family holiday family from Lincoln
About the Owner
We are a retired couple John and Dot Shoulder and we have had our property in Spain for 11 years.
We have had some fantastic holidays with our grandchildren.
We still like to spend time in Spain with the friends and neighbours we have made there but seem to be spending more time in the UK..
Guestbook comments from the manager
Mr and Mrs Walshaw from Leeds who have been on numerous occasions love the property and its relaxed atmosphere and location and we will definitely be going again this year.
1 holidaymaker review
Great family holiday family from Lincoln
This is a great holiday home very comfortable especially the beds .Not often you get this. Very well equipped home from home. Ideal for family with children as the pool is just outside the back gate. This is a nice community with lovely neighbours. The shops and bars short wLk away.We would definitely recommend this villa.we will be relocating here ciudad Quesada great place to live
From the Owner
“We purchased this property for its location,ie shops,restaurants, beach. The property has 5 entrance gates all locked,one key fits all gates, safe for children.”
Activity and Interests
The local beaches Guardamar and La Mata are both 10 minutes by car and both a beautifull and clean and all have sunshades and sunbeds for hire.
Both the above beaches have restaurants/cafes.
The property is 45ks from Alicante airport.
The property is about 45ks from Murcia airport.
A car is not essential but recommended.
If driving from Santander/Bilbao it is approximately an eight hour drive best done during daylight hours. This does not include comfort stops.
Quesada 10 minute walk.
Alicante town 45 minute drive.
local beaches 10 minute drive.
Torrevieja town with harbour, nightlife, shops and restaurants 20 minute drive.
Quesada town has a large selection of shops and restaurants for all tastes.
There is a local waterpark which is only open in the summer months,July to September.
Lots of banks with ATMs are also in the main street.
Gamma supermarket is a five minute walk from the property,its sells English products and newspapers.The Coopers Arms is an English run,pub and restaurant, it also has sky tv and free wifi.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £100 will be required at the time of booking, this will be returned after our caretaker advises us that all is ok with the property.
The balance is required to be paid 4 weeks before arrival at the property at which time the keys to the property and a route map from the airport will be sent to you immediately.
Changeover will be flexible which means a full day between departures and arrivals.
Notes on prices:
An initial deposit of £100 at the time of booking and the remainder of the fee to be paid 4 weeks before departure for holiday.
The keys and a route card from the airports to the property will be sent to you on receipt of deposit.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We enjoy pool area, and the community all very friendly, and we are within walking distance to the village for shops and restaurants. A car is not essential,but the beach is a car ride away..”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom upstairs with large corner bath with overhead shower wc and wash basin in vanity unit there is also an hairdryer provided. Downstairs shower room with WC and washbasin in vanity unit.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one with double bed and balcony overlooking pool. Bedroom two with double bed and poolview. Bedroom three (ground floor) with twin beds. Cots and highchairs etc can be hired and put in situ if needed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Bedroom 1 and 2 each have a double bed and fitted wardrobe and bedside tables. Outside: The property has two patios both with tables and chairs, front patio also has fridge, there is a gas BBQ at the rear patio. The pool is a shared pool and heated there is also a baby pool. The main pool is 15metres by 7 metres approx. The pool is cleaned by professionals three times a week in high season and twice a week in low season. Utility Room: N/A Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and bathroom towels are provided and the cleaning will be done on departure. Other: The outside front patio contains a drinks fridge plus patio furniture. there is also a rear patio with furniture and gas bbq.