Villa in Civitella In Val di Chiana, Arezzo Province, Tuscany and Florence, Italy
"Villa Chiana” is positioned inside the ancient city walls of Civitella, a Tuscan hill town dominated by a 13th century castle. The entrance to “Villa Chiana” faces the castle, and the back looks out many miles over the Chiana Valley towards Cortona. It is an ideal base to experience the essence of Italy, protected from tourist crowds, yet easily accessible to all of the treasures of Tuscany being only a twenty minute drive to Arezzo, forty minutes to Siena, and an hour to Florence. Within a 35 minute drive you can reach Montepulciano, Cortona and wonderful places like the outdoor thermal baths of Rapolano which date to Roman times to discount outlets for Italian fashion.
About the Owner
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.
Additional pricing information
|300||£ 67 per person per night|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£315|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 3 bathrooms with showers and bathtubs
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 4 king size beds in 4 different bedrooms 1 study room with a single bed
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The living room has spectacular views, opening out onto a large stone terrace and flower garden. The ground floor also includes a studio/bedroom, spacious dining area, bathroom, a double living room with fireplace and piano, and a glass enclosed veranda with direct access to the terrace garden, which acts as an additional living/dining room. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second floor. One of the bedrooms is also set up as a study. All of the bedrooms have comfortable double beds. The house is fully equipped for elegant family living, including wi-fi, and can accommodate a maximum of eight adults. Many of the furnishings are sturdy 19th-century antiques, and books for all tastes abound. The kitchen is equipped with new appliances, including a dishwasher and washing machine. Outside: Civitella has a lively local life, with two restaurants, hairdressers, a mom and pop grocery store with fresh bread every morning, and antiques shop. Swimming pools, spas, tennis courts and horse back riding are all available nearby. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Everything is provided. Cleaning services can be provided with charge.