Apartments in San Eugenio, Las Americas, Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, 7 min Walk to Excellent Beaches, 2 min to Shopping Center and Cafes
Feel at home in our fully furnished apartment with all the amenities.
- the apartments is located on the 4th floor and has a stunning view over the sea and the mountains;
- There is a lift access;
- The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, dishes and cutlery;
- You’ll have comfortable mattresses, bed linens and cozy towels;
- Balcony and terrace are perfect for having meals, relaxing, sunbathing and enjoying your holidays;
- The apartment is calm and quiet since it’s located far from the big street, so nothing will interrupt your sleep;
- For children we have a baby cot and a high-chair;
- You can have a parking spot (pay extra), which is essential for this area;
- We have our own wi-fi hotspot.
You can enjoy 2 pools within the apartment complex (children’s and 25 m regular) with free sun beds
- Free tennis court
- 2 min walk to San Eugenio Commercial Center with supermarket "Marcadona";
- 5-7 min walk to the beach La Pinta and Fanabe
- There are many shops, bars, cafes, restaurants around
- Irish pub with live music is opposite;
- 20 min walk to the water park;
- 10 min walk to the casino;
- The bus station is 200 m, the taxi is 20 m
Details for holiday apartment Palmeras (6+1) San Eugenio Las Americas, 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, 1 Bathroom
feel at home at our newly furbished apartment with all the amenities (TV, washing machine, microwave, fridge, stove, oven, hairdryer). The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes and cutlery.
- two double beds with new comfortable mattresses, a bunk bed, a wide couch in the living room and a folding bed (overall accommodating up to 7 people). You’ll have cotton bed linens and cozy towels
- the apartment is located on the 4th floor and has a balcony with stunning view over the mountains. Table and chairs on the balcony are perfect for having meals, relaxing, sunbathing and enjoying your holidays.
- the apartment is calm and quiet since it’s located far from the big street, so nothing will interrupt your sleep
- you can have a parking, which is essential for this area
- there’s also a fully furbished separate studio apartment built on the terrace, which can accommodate 2-3 people and can be rented at extra charge in addition to a big one
Top Traveller Review
A lovely Apartment
About the Owner
My name is Marina. I live in Moscow, where summers are short and sun is scarce. And I like sun, sea, fresh breeze and ocean sunsets. That's why we bought this apartment and now we get to enjoy ocean, sun and gorgeous balcony view any time of the year when we get a chance to have some days off. And all this is in a European country with nice and friendly people, rich Spanish culture and amazing local cuisine.
2 holidaymaker reviews
The property waa spacious, clean, conveniently situated with lovely views over to the mountains
Great holiday with plenty to see and do, many good eating places, would definitely return.
A lovely Apartment
Marina is a really good host and answered huge lot of my questions very promptly. The apartment is in a very nice quiet complex, perfect for families and the apartment is really nice and clean. All the necessary things are available. We loved the views from the balcony, specially at night. Lots of shops are just a stones throw away and the beach is about 5 minutes walk. I would definitely stay here next time I visit Tenerife, we are a family with 2 kids and my children absolutely loved staying here. Once again, thank you for having us Marina.
From the Owner
“It is really wonderful place.”
Activity and Interests
Beaches are in 7 minutes walk from the apartment.
Playa La Pinta is located at the bay and has inflatable water slides and free amusements for children, a lot of bars and restaurants. This beach is protected from waves and good to swim in any weather.
The other one, Playa de Fanabe, is the biggest and the best beach on the island and has the Blue Flag certificate.
Distance of Tenerife Sur airport - 17 km (15 min driving).
Car hire is not essential.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
25 Feb 2017 - 3 Mar 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
8 Apr 2017 - 16 Apr 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
For a term more than 2 weeks prices could be reduced.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Notes on accommodation: The smoking is permitted only at the balcony and terrace. Time of silence - 23:00 - 8:00 Outside: Great location: - 2 min walk to San Eugenio shopping center with Mercadona supermarket; - 7 min walk to the beach; - A lot of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants around; - Irish pub with live music across the road; - Aqualand in 20 min walk; - Casino in 10 min walk; - Bus stop in 200 m, Taxi stand in 100 m.