Apartment on Headland Road leading to Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall, England - Large deck overlooking golf course, Fistral Bay & within easy reach of all that Newquay has to offer
This new apartment is now available for holiday lets and comprises of two warm and stylish bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, plus a sofa bed enabling it to sleep up to 6 adults, Both bedrooms are equipped with TV/DVD players and have views over the bay.
The spacious living area with incredible views over Fistral Beach combines the kitchen, dining and living area with fully retracting glass patio doors, which in good weather help to create a huge living space inside and out. You will also find a 40 inch HDTV/DVD player, Sky Box with all channels, Apple TV and PS3 with a number of DVDs and games provided.
I recommend that you contact me via an Enquiry rather than using the Book it now facility - that has been added by Owners Direct and all it seems to do is result in charging you a service fee from Owners Direct!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
5 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
We were so glad to have chosen this holiday home, the pictures are great but still don't do it justice there were lots of wows when we arrived. Great art work, amazing decked area with a fantastic view equipped with sofas and sun beds. Easy key access upon arrival and the location means you really don't need the car, Fistral just minutes at one end of the road and Newquay harbour and town minutes at the other end. The kitchen and living area are both really spacious and unbelievably well equipped we didn't cook but there are enough necessities in the kitchen to cook a banquet if you wanted to. The 2nd bedroom is now a double zip lock which is great. The beds were super comfy and showers are powerful. There are some really good restaurant in Newquay we really loved the Boathouse literally in the Harbour and The Fish House at Fistral. Sainsburys is a short walk if you need to stock up on essentials. Really great stay and thank you for the goodie basket.
Great apartment with sea views and fantastic facilities
This has been one of the best apartments we have used in Newquay, the location and quality of the apartment was fantastic.
I would definitely recommend and book again.
The apartment is lovely, it's clean and modern and has everything you could possibly need. The lounge and the 2 bedrooms both front onto the huge and well equipped decking area, which, if you're lucky enough to have good weather, will be bathed in sunshine from morning to night. The location couldn't be better, a few minutes walk from the shops and restaurants at Fistral Beach, and from the town centre. Add to that the views of Fistral Beach and the golf links...just perfect!
We have stayed in a number of appartments in Fistral over the last few year but this is the best. The internal decor is first class, the extras like beach towels are a wonderful touch. The outdoor area has amazing views and was an extra living area for us. The underground parking was also great, this is a gift when loading and unloading the car when the weather is not good. We will be booking this apartment again. Thanks
Stunning Sea Views
Spotless, newly built apartment located minutes from the beach with beautiful views over the bay from the living room area and decking. The large decking area has a dining table and also a lovely seating area with a gas-fuelled 'fire pit'.
The property has a single underground car parking space. Access to the building was simple, via security coded key holders. The stay was hassle free and delivered more than expected. Beautiful property, look forward to returning.
Perfect place to stay in Newquay
I spent a weekend at the appartment between christmas and new year. The location was fantastic for Fistral Beach and the excellent facilities the beach has (Bar, restaurant, hire shop, cafe ...) and also a pleasant stroll into Newquay centre for all the regular shops etc.
The appartment itself was spotless, modern and well equipped. The standard of fixtures and fittings was excellent and the front deck with seating and fire pit unique in Newquay !
Would definitely recommend staying and will definitely be back in 2015 !
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are numerous waterspouts activities available in Newquay with one centre located next door to the apartment block behind the hotel. They offer surfing lessons, kayaking trips, coasteering, wetsuit hire and more throughout the year.
In addition there are a number of boat trips available from the harbour for everything from dolphin spotting, mackerel spinning and up to full day deep sea fishing trips.
300m to Fistral beach
Newquay international Airport is nearby, approximately 6 miles from the apartment with regular Flybe flights across the UK and additional european destinations and carriers during the summer months. Newquay airport is served by most major car rental companies plus has taxis and a bus service available.
Azure is situated on Headland Road on the southern side of Newquay - easy to find at the end of the A392
Please note that smoking is only permitted outside on the terrace at this property. Also unfortunately we cannot allow pets to stay in the apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
6 Sep 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Flexible change over days.
Notes on prices:
Pricing is intended to provide flexibility on length of stay and changeover day, rather than being rigidly fixed. For example, a stay of 10 days would be calculated as the price for 1 week plus 3 extra nights. Please contact owner for a quote as the booking engine can't always calculate this correctly.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Lift ...
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 en-suite shower room, 1 family bathroom, surf shower in changing room
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with a zip link bed can be set up as 2 single beds or 1 king size double bed. Also has a wardrobe and chest of drawers. Double sofabed in living room. Cot and high chair can be provided at small extra charge.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Whether you're here to surf on the legendary, leading european beach of Fistral; to play the challenging and stunning Newquay golf course; to go kayaking, coasteering or fishing, or simply to enjoy the wonderful Cornish coastline, countryside and culinary delights, then 1 Azure is ideally positioned on the best side of Newquay and is also a great place to relax and enjoy the views. We look forward to hearing from you and are sure you'll enjoy your stay in 1 Azure as much as we always do! Outside: A key feature of this property is the large enclosed terrace with views across the bay. Equipped with a gas fired BBQ, a large outside dining table and a gas firepit to extend those long lazy evenings! This is an incredible space to sit and relax or entertain friends and family. As the terrace is fully enclosed this makes it ideal for families by providing an outdoor space for children to play. Utility Room: Sink, washing machine, drying rails, storage space. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Premium linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels are included in the price along with the cleaning after departure. Extra cleaning services are available during your stay at a charge. Other: The property benefits from 1 allocated car park space in the private underground parking in the block (height limit 2.15 m) and a surf locker to store wetsuits and surfboards.