Villa in Kadikalesi, Bodrum Peninsula, Aegean Region, Turkey
Nestling in arguably the most picturesque corner of the Bodrum Peninsular, Mavi Villa is the perfect base, in the perfect location for the perfect family holiday. Inspired by Bodrum's finest architecture, the villa was designed and built to compliment the views and location, with a private pool and stunning sea views from every bedroom. We love it, and we think you will too! Contact us today to book your dream holiday.
About the Owner
Hi, my name is Joe.
I love Turkey, and especially the Bodrum peninsular. This whole area is fresh, spacious and vibrant, and the cooling breezes help ensure that the summers are not unbearably hot.
I have been to Turkey nearly twenty times. I wish I lived there. One day I will!
I love this part of the world so much that I had this villa built across 2012 to my father's design (an architect) and my specification.
If you’re looking for a quality, bespoke design villa, with private infinity pool, bedrooms with stunning sea views, furnished to a very high standard, then you’ve found what you’re looking for!
I look forward to hearing from you...
Guestbook comments from the owner
“Fabulous views. Fabulous kitchen. Just wish we could stay longer!” Mrs G Tiffin.
“Overall a great villa at a good price and fantastic service” Mr M Gilson.
“The terrace around the pool is private and not overlooked, the patio with table is a lovely place to have breakfast, and the balcony off the master bedroom was perfect for a sundowner. Joe provided excellent service when we were booking, as well as comprehensive information about the villa and area. We were really impressed by how professional the booking process was - thanks” Mr T. Mooney.
Activity and Interests
The villa looks out over the Greek islands of Kalymnos and Kos. Kadikalesi beach is 1 km from the villa, a ten minute walk down the hill. There are also countless other beaches on the Bodrum peninsular.
Bodrum’s international airport is 50 to 60 minutes away.
Turgutreis, a bustling, small, traditional Turkish seaside town is five minutes away by car, a regular dolmus (bus) or taxi. (Turgutreis is not full of 'English pubs', but there are a number of sports bars and non-Turkish restaurants). Bodrum is 20 to 30 minutes by car.
Kadikalesi is a delightfully spacious and green part of Turkey’s picturesque south west coast, nestling between clean Aegean waters and the Bodrum peninsular hills, looking out over Greek islands that dot the horizon.
Turgutreis, a bustling, small, traditional Turkish town is five minutes away. Local produce and bargains can be found at Turgutreis market every Saturday. Turgutreis also has a modern marina, beautiful seafront and plenty of shops.
The peninsular has countless shops and restaurants. Most shops are open from 9am to 6pm five days a week (longer in summer).
Just down the hill from the villa, Kadikalesi beach has a small number of shops and restaurants. Parking is free (as is the beach).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
We will send you our full Tems and Conditions ahead of taking any money.
Our preferred swap-over day is Monday.
Payment terms are detailed in our separate Tems and Conditions.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Sauna ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Four bathrooms: one family bathroom / hammam on the ground floor, one family bathroom and one en suite on the middle floor, and one shower room on the top floor.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 on the middle floor has a double bed and en suite. Bedroom 2 on the middle floor contains bunk beds. Bedroom 3 on the top floor has two twin beds. Bedroom 4 on the top floor has another double bed.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa and grounds are non smoking. Outside: Private: pool (8m x 4m), patio area, garden area. Outside furniture for eight, including wooden table and chairs. Barbecue. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board, high chair Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The rental cost includes all bed linen and towels (but no beach or pool towels – please bring your own), a clean before your arrival and a mid-stay clean if you are staying for more than thirteen nights. Other: Balcony area with comfortable chairs on first floor accessible from Bedrooms 1 and 2. Balcony area with table and chairs on top floor accessible from Bedroom 4.