Apartment in Salcombe, South Devon, England - Near To Beaches, Restaurants, Pubs And Shops
Lovely bright modern apartment in the heart of town with internet access. Recently refurbished to a high standard. Great location for shops, restaurants, beaches. Slight view of estuary from the lounge french window.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely apartment, very well renovated
About the Owner
Sealark is owned by Sally & Dominic Bisping and their 3 children, Oliver, Carla & Isla & Ruby the dog!
We have been coming to Salcombe for many years and have enjoyed many wonderful family holidays.
We always dreamed of buying a property in Salcombe and bought Sealark in 2011 and spent a year renovating it ourselves.
We hope you enjoy it!
Guestbook comments from the owner
You have a wonderful holiday apartment, it has been renovated to such a fantastic standard and its also in a great location.
Beautiful beaches, lovely walks.
Mark & Linda Houghton.
4.9 based on 14 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely apartment, very well renovated
We stayed here for the remembrance weekend, it's a great apartment, the lighting in the kitchen/ front room is amazing, the apartment is right in the middle of salcombe town, it's well decorated, clean, well located, in short you will not be dissapponted
Perfect location to visit salcombe. A very clean modern apartment with everything in it you need. Even I understood the instructions for the heating. Strongly recommend it .
Comfortable apartment in excellent location.
The apartment is in central Salcombe with high quality eating out literally on the doorstep (We'd recommend The Victoria pub and The Crab Shed.) this was great for us as our teenagers could head out and do their own thing if they wanted to. It is perfect for those with younger children too- the quayside was very busy with crab catchers. The coastline in this area is stunning with beautiful walks straight from the door. The apartment itself is warm and cosy, especially with the log burner fired up. The 3 bedrooms are roomy and it was great to have 2 bathrooms. All in all a very comfortable, well-located apartment and we'd be keen to return.
We had an amazing time in Salcombe, thanks largely to this wonderful apartment. It is so central, and so quality that we will be hoping to stay here again next year! Thank you Sally!
Perfect holiday apartment
This fantastic apartment is ideally located within the heart of Salcombe. With buckets of charm, and a friendly family feel, the apartment provided plenty of space (and lots of thoughtful extras) for two couples and two babies. Of particular note is the beautiful view of the harbour from the lounge window. The apartment ensured we had a perfect first holiday for our little boy. Thank you!
We had a lovely time, the apartment is modern, lovely and a gem of a find. We stayed for a wedding and it was centrally located, for the church and venue. We would highly recommend and the owner Sally helped me with all our enquiries from day 1.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Christmas & New Year
24 Dec 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover day Friday, access from 3pm.
Departure the following Friday at 11am.
Maybe flexible on changeover days.
£25 per week for 1 small dog, not in the bedrooms or on the sofas please.
Short breaks are available out of high season please enquire, minimum charge of £200 for 2 nights.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room with toilet, basin and shower cubicle. Ensuite bathroom off bedroom 3 with toilet, basin and bath.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king size bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 single bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin beds
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large double bedroom with kingsize bed, wardrobe with plenty of hanging space, chest of drawers and TV/DVD player. Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and TV/DVD player. Single room with single bed, w/drobe,drawers & ensuite.
- Notes on accommodation: Sealark is reached up a small flight of stairs down a small alleyway off Fore Street. Linen is not provided as we try to keep the cost of the rental down. If you wish to have linen delivered to the apartment Travelite in Salcombe can do this for you = 01548 843578 or Three Sheets to the Wind = 01548 857941. Tenants to bring own towels and linen, pillows and duvets provided. Will be clean on arrival, please leave in same state on departure.