Apartment in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Apartment is in a Quiet Area, 2 Minutes From Restaurants, Bars and Shopping Center
New to holiday letting.1 bedroom apartment with internet and all English speaking TV channels including BBC, RTE, Sky sports. It has all you require for a good holiday, be it eating on the balcony or frequenting the local restaurants, the choice is yours. Sun bathe at the apartment/complex all day, or stroll down 5 minutes to the beautiful sandy beach. The welcome pack includes water, milk, coffee, tea bags and biscuits.
About the Owner
About Ann Killeen McManus
I live in Ireland. Lanzarote is our home from home. We love the beach, the beautiful weather and of course the wonderful food in the local bars and restaurants. This is our first year to use the apartment as a holiday let. If you chose to book with us we know you will have a great holiday.
Why Ann Killeen McManus chose Puerto del Carmen - Tias
Lanzarote is our home from home. We love the beach, the beautiful weather and of course the wonderful food in the local bars and restaurants. The complex is 5 minutes from the beach and is on a main road near shops, restaurants, bars etc.
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is situated in a quiet complex close to all amenities. It is well kept with some of the apartments being owner occupied.
From the Owner
“Lanzarote is our home from home. We love the beach, the beautiful weather and of course the wonderful food in the local bars and restaurants. The complex is 5 minutes from the beach and is on a main road near shops, restaurants, bars etc.”
Activity and Interests
5 minutes walk to the main beach
Taxis are plentiful at the airport which is about 15 minutes drive and cost around €16 to the apartment in Puerto del Carmen.
The apartment is well located in the middle of the resort, car hire is not necessary.
2 minutes walk to local bars, restaurants and shops including the Biosfera shopping centre. SPAR supermarket and the petrol station are across the road to the left of the complex. The SPAR shop is large and has a great selection of goods.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Sep 2016 - 31 Jan 2018
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
If you wish to book just email me. I will provisionally book the dates for you.
The booking is confirmed on receipt of the deposit, non-refundable, of £100 per week. The balance being due 8 weeks prior to departure.
I accept a cheque- sterling is fine, bank transfer, or pay pal.
If you wish to book for a long period do contact me for price.Also if I do not have the dates you require I may be able to accommodate you in another apartment.
I am flexible with change over days.
Departure time is 11 and arrival time is 3pm. Again this is flexible depending on the arrival of the next clients.
Notes on prices:
Price is per week for 2 adults and £40 for each extra person.
The apartment sleeps 4.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment is situated in a quiet complex close to all amenities. It is well kept with some of the apartments being owner occupied.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom is completely tiled with hand basin, toilet, large mirror and walk in shower plus washing machine.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom has a king sized bed with locker and built in wardrobes. There is a small safe in the bedroom.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This lovely apartment is centrally located being only 2 minutes from all the local amenities including the Biosfera shopping centre and 5 minutes from the the beach in Puerto del Carmen. The complex is well kept with garden area that can be used by clients. There is a large Spar supermarket across the road, to the left of the complex plus the local SuperDino supermarket is on the right of the complex.. Outside: There are well kept gardens in the complex with seats for use by all clients. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment comes with towels and linen. It is cleaned weekly and the linen is changed weekly by local management. Other: The balcony is equipped with table and chairs plus sun loungers ,and a large canopy to scroll down to give shade as needed from the sun that shines all day on the balcony. There is also a view of the sea and a clotheshorse for drying clothes.