Apartment in Hackney, London, England - Close To Markets And Victoria Park Village/Well Street Common
Brand new 1 bed flat. The property benefits from a private terrace and 2 x communal terraces, with commanding views over east London and the Olympic Park. Living room/kitchen area with patio doors onto the terrace and a separate bedroom and bathroom. Close to Columbia Rd and Broadway markets and surrounded by urban parks and commons, the flat is a peaceful oasis, in the midst of Hackney's urban rhythm.
About the Owner
About John Hamilton
We live in London and bought the property in Italy, in 2006 as we absolutely loved the area. We decided to demolish and rebuild most of the property from the ground up. Then we decided to put in the pool, raised beds, designer furniture etc etc, so in fact, we ended up spending a totally ridiculous amount of money on it, but it is truly wonderful now. The flat in Hackney is a recent acquisition, since we moved out of London. Brilliant for weekend breaks.
John Hamilton purchased this apartment in 2014
Why John Hamilton chose England
Hackney is one of the most colourful and characterful areas of London's vibrant east end and this particular part of it has benefited massively from the regeneration of the Olympic site and surrounding infrastructure, without losing its gritty and charming character and traditional feel.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“Hackney is one of the most colourful and characterful areas of London's vibrant east end and this particular part of it has benefited massively from the regeneration of the Olympic site and surrounding infrastructure, without losing its gritty and charming character and traditional feel.”
Activity and Interests
Stansted 30 minutes, Heathrow 1 hour
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Brand new, designer bathroom with bath/shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: 1 double bedroom, with fitted wardrobe and patio
- Max. occupancy: 2
- children welcome
- Outside: Private terrace to rear of property Utility Room: Combined washer dryer, ironing board and iron, hair dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Full meet and greet/welcome pack provided, along with bed linen and towels. Property is cleaned by our cleaner once a week Other: The block is typical of any privately owned, new development in the area and full of young professionals, artists and Hackney hipsters. Great pubs and restaurants within a few minutes walk.