Apartment in Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location In A Secure Complex. 5 Minutes Walk To Marina, Beaches And Amenities
Perfect location for a fabulous holiday. This is a very spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (en-suite to master), ground floor apartment with fully fitted kitchen, large lounge and dining area, situated in a private complex with security entrance gates and intercom system. The apartment has a large private sunny terrace overlooking the well maintained gardens, with table, chairs and sun loungers. Beaches, marina, supermarkets and all essential amenities are a 5 minute walk away and there are bus services along the coast in both directions within 250m. Ideal for golfers with many excellent courses nearby.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful apartment in excellent location
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Beautiful apartment in excellent location
Just back from a lovely 2 weeks break in this lovely apartment. Modern and spacious ground floor apartment with lovely furnishings. Beautiful verandah with shaded area to sit in comfort and an extended area for sunbathing with sun loungers. The apartment is in a great location - close to supermarket (less than 10 mins walk) and numerous bars and restaurants. Near to marina and lovely beach also with numerous additional shops, bars and restaurants. We hope to go back. From Mark and Angela (Ireland) and Nigel and Ann (UK)
Activity and Interests
There are 2 lovely beaches where various water sports take place, within 10 minutes walk of the apartment. The promenade stretches along the beach by the fabulous marina and past the beautiful old fishing village of “La Carihuela” into Torremolinos. The large theme park of Tivoli World and the mountain cable car are only a 10 minute drive/bus ride away. Paloma park with its large lake and wildlife, together with Selwo park and its sea lion and dolphin shows are only a 20 minute walk along the
Malaga airport is 15 minutes drive away. We can arrange for you to be collected from the airport and driven directly to the apartment. Taxis are available at the airport and the train station situated on the airport site will take you to El Pinillo train station 15 minutes walk from the apartment
Many restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, internet cafes and shops are within a 5 minute walk of the apartment. Numerous bus stops are situated at the bottom of the road 3 mins walk from the apartment. These will take you to Torremolinos (10 mins) Fuengirola (15 mins) and the white washed villages of Benalmadena Pueblo (15 mins) and Mijas (25 mins). The lively town of Arroyo de la Miel with its numerous tapas bars, shops, cafes and markets is a 20 minute walk.
If you wish to travel further afield, the beautiful city of Malaga can be reached by train from El Pinillo station (30 mins) and by bus (45 mins). Gibraltar is a 1.1/2 hour drive away, or coach excursions are a very popular option at a cost of 12 euro per person.
Excursions are also available to Ronda, Cordoba and Seville.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact us to discuss your booking. A non refundable deposit of £100.00 is payable to confirm the booking and the balance is required 6 weeks prior to departure, together with a refundable security deposit of £100.00. Keys will be posted to you 7/10 days prior to your departure. Security deposits will be refunded once the keys have been returned to us and the apartment has been checked by our agent. Payment is accepted in sterling cheques, cash or bank transfers.
We are very flexible on changeover days. Unless there is someone arriving into the apartment the same day, there will be no need to leave the apartment early. Please contact us to discuss.
Notes on prices:
Short breaks are welcome and discounts given for long winter stays.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with bath and shower, basin, bidet, wc and mirror. Second bathroom with bath and shower, basin, bidet, wc and mirror
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Super king bed, 2 bedside cabinets, large fitted wardrobes, drawers. 2 sets of patio doors which lead onto terrace. Blackout shutters. Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, bedside cabinet, fitted wardrobe, drawers. Black out shutters.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The spacious apartment is on the private “Don Joaquin” complex in a quiet residential area, but within walking distance of all amenities. Air conditioning and heating is provided in all rooms, all year round, making it suitable for both summer and winter holidays. Long rentals are available at a substantial discount during the winter months. Unfortunately, smoking or pets are not allowed. Outside: Although a ground floor apartment, the apartment and spacious terraced area is raised above ground level. The terrace which is accessed from the master bedroom and lounge, has its own patio table with 4 reclining chairs and 2 sun loungers. It is completely enclosed, has a partial sea view and is very safe for young children. There are security gates at the main entrance and an intercom system at both the main entrance and the entrances to each apartment block. Ample parking is provided inside the grounds to the side of the driveway. There are well maintained gardens to the front of the property and also around the pool area, which is for the exclusive use of the residents of the complex. The pool is open between April and October and there is a lifeguard on duty during July and August. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning and laundry charges are included in the price. All towels (not beach) and bed linen are provided. Should you require extra cleaning or linen changes during your stay, this can be arranged at an additional cost. Other: There is air conditioning/heating throughout the apartment. Clothes airer and hair dryer supplied Books, guides and maps available.