House in Pouzolles, Nr. Pezenas, Herault, Languedoc-Roussillon, France - In A Typical French Village, Close To The Stunning Beaches Of The South Of France
This stylishly decorated village house has a private courtyard with heated pool and everything you need for a group of friends to or two families to comfortably share a holiday. Close to the centre of a village with a lively café/restaurant, bakery, small grocers, tabac, park with boules court and playground for children, bike hire and wonderful walking in the vines, you can escape from it all or get involved in village life. The pool has an electronic pool cover for child safety and the courtyard gets a mix of sun and shade as the sun moves around during the day.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach : Valras-Plage 35km
Nearest lake swim : Lac de Vaihlan 13km
Nearest airport : Beziers Cap d'Agde 30km
Nearest train station : Beziers Gare du Nord 30km
Nearest bakery : In the village 200metres.
There is also a newsagent, a cafe/restaurant and a corner shop.
ATM/bank Roujan, 4km
Fitness centre Pezenas, 20km
Groceries Roujan, 4km
Hospital Pezenas, 20km
Laundrette - serviced Roujan, 4km
Pouzolles is a lively village with a pizza van and oyster man come once a week, and fruit & veg and meat market is on twice a week. The park with boules court offers a playground for children and hosts the Brasucade every Friday night in July and August. Bicycles can be hired in the village and you can enjoy wonderful walks in the vines. The village is also home to 3 wineries where you can go for tastings.
In the surrounding villages there are good restaurants, including one in nearby Magalas which must be booked well in advance. Rivers and lakes, Mediterranean beaches, the Languedoc National Park, kayaking on the River Orb, visiting medieval villages, browsing the antiques shops of Pezenas, local markets, village festivals... there are so many things to do in this area.
5 min from Roujan, a slightly larger town with supermarket, petrol station, cash machine, chemist, post office, live music bar, organic cafe and a couple of restaurants.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% is payable to secure your booking. The full payment is due 8 weeks before arrival.
A security deposit of €500 is payable up to a week before arrival.
Prices are for the rental of the entire property above, per week.
Bookings run from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am and includes electricity, water, linen, bath towels and pool towels.
Final clean is also included but the house is expected to be left clean and tidy.
Changeover Day: Saturday
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 family bathrooms: 1 on the first floor which has a shower over bath and 1 on the second floor fitted with a claw foot bath and a shower cubicle. 1 en-suite with shower cubicle.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 bedrooms on the first floor, one with an en-suite bathroom, 2 bedrooms on the second floor, 1 double & 1 twin.
- Outside: Courtyard with heated swimming pool & electric security cover which conforms to French law. Pool shower. Gas BBQ.Table & chairs for 8 with parasol. 6 sun loungers & 1 large parasol. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels and pool towels are provided, changed weekly.