Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England - Less Than A Minutes Walk To The Fantastic Beaches And Tate Gallery
A semi-detached authentic fisherman's cottage ideally located in the down long area of St Ives. sleeps 4/6 in double room, bunk room and lounge double sofa bed. It is less than a minute's walk from the magnificent surfing beach of Porthmeor and the famous Tate Gallery. It has on street parking in front of the cottage but is on a first come first serve basis. There are lots of long stay car parks near the cottage.
About the Owner
About dean hawkins
we advertise ourselves and manage web site due to the fact that we love to give our guests the personal touch and try to accommodate to their every need.
dean hawkins purchased this cottage in 2011
Why dean hawkins chose St Ives area
As kids both me and louise have had many memories in St ives holidaying with our parents. And we wanted to pass the special moments to our 2 boys and create special times in such a wonderful place ourselves. The beaches are fantastic and the cornish people are so friendly
What makes this cottage unique
Cogar cottage is situated in the Downlong area of St ives and is central to all that you could need to have a fantastic holiday
From the Owner
“As kids both me and louise have had many memories in St ives holidaying with our parents. And we wanted to pass the special moments to our 2 boys and create special times in such a wonderful place ourselves. The beaches are fantastic and the cornish people are so friendly”
Activity and Interests
5 beaches: Porthmeor, Porthgwiggen, Harbour, Porthminster and Bamaluz all within 5 mins walk from Cogar cottage
St ives train station, 10 mins walk from cottage
Local surf schools and painting courses available in st ives
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please contact owner.
preferred change over day is saturdays, flexible off peak
Notes on prices:
short breaks are available outside peak season and are charged as follows:
60% of week price for 3 nights
70% of week price for 4 nights
80% of week price for 5 nights
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Cogar cottage is situated in the Downlong area of St ives and is central to all that you could need to have a fantastic holiday”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- modern shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w/c.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Child Bed, bunks
- lounge - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, double sofa bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/ 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with bunk bed sleeps 2, lounge has corner sofa bed sleeps 2
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Cogar cottage is a no pet, no smoking establishment Outside: small patio area but no furniture provided Utility Room: ironing board and iron, broom, hoover available Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: linen is included in stay. property is cleaned after every stay and inbetween 2 week period. bath mat, tea towels, dish cloth are provided