House in Kalkan Old Town, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Tucked Away In A Quiet Street In The Old Town, Minik Korsan Is Less Than A Minute From The Beach
Minik Korsan is a quaint traditional Kalkan house nestled away in a quiet backstreet just a stone’s throw from the beach, a minute from the harbour and close to restaurants, bars and shops. Minik Korsan is the perfect spot to soak up the character of the old town and it's residents. Downstairs is a living room with traditional features, kitchen and shower room. The kitchen opens onto a wonderful private walled garden area, perfect for alfresco dining. Inside a narrow wooden staircase takes you upstairs to two air-conditioned bedrooms one large double with balcony, a second small bedroom with twin beds and a second shower room. The wooden balcony from the main bedroom overlooks the narrow street below winding down to the beach. Take the stairs up another flight and there is a roof room with low ceiling and separate wc. On this top floor there is a small roof terrace with sunbeds and views across the roof tops to the sea.
About the Owner
Myself, my Turkish husband and our two children live and work in Kalkan. Our company is Korsan Ltd which is a family business established in Kalkan in 1979. We have two restaurants in town, The Korsan Meze and the Korsan Fish Terrace and a number of other accommodation including Villa Likya, The Korsan Suites and the Korsan Apartments. We employ a large cleaning, maintenance and guest services team to ensure all our guests are looked after to the highest standard.
Activity and Interests
Less than 1 minute from beach
Dalaman is the nearest airport, 1.5 hours drive away.
- Booking Notes:
To secure your booking we ask for a deposit of 30% with the balance payable 6 weeks before arrival. Payments can be made by bank transfer.
We try to be flexible where possible with changeover days and times. When bookings are back-to-back check-in is after 3pm and check-out is at 11am.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- The house has 2 shower rooms, one located on the ground floor and one on the first floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is large with double bed and balcony overlooking the narrow street below. Bedroom 2 is a small room with twin beds.
- Outside: The most charming aspect of Minik Korsan is the private walled garden. This is furnished with table and chairs and is perfect for long lazy lunches. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, bath and beach towels are provided. The house is cleaned mid week and at the end of each week with clean linen supplied weekly. Rubbish is removed daily.