Near Fiskardo, Kefalonia.4 Minute Drive To The Nearest Beach & 5 Mins To Fiscardo With Its Tavernas, Shops & Bars. MHTE 0458K91000361501
Villa Panorea is set in a sleepy village surrounded by the classic Olive and Cypress trees found in this area. Facing East and being in an elevated position it commands stunning views over the village and Ionian Sea with the islands of Levkas and Ithaca in the background. This house is open plan and has been designed and decorated with a real flair and modern feel. Superbly equipped with a modern kitchen self catering is a breeze. Outside the property has been designed with separate areas, a pool just in front of the house, a large outside dining area with built in BBQ and covered pergola and then a shady garden. All of these spaces offer everyone the chance to enjoy the all fresco living style enjoyed in the Mediterranean.
Less than 5 minutes drive away is the picturesque village of Fiscardo. Considered to be the Jewel in the Ionian Islands crown this tranquil yet stylish port is surrounded by wonderful Neo-Classical Venetian buildings that were luckily left untouched by a large Earthquake back in the 50's which destroyed much of Kefalonia. Here you can sit and enjoy a cocktail or two and enjoy watching the world go. Alternatively you can choose one of the many restaurants to taste the Mediterranean delights or browse the boutique shops. In the height of the summer you can marvel at the super yachts as they call in for the night and a favourite game is trying to guess which celebrity might be seen on board!
Finalll Villa Panorea holds a full Greek Tourist Board (EOT) license. The nuber is MHTE: 0830K1000875601
About the Owner
We have been holidaying in the beautiful coastal village of Fiscardo every year since 2002. It was inevitable that after spending so many glorious holidays in the area that we eventually decided to buy a villa in late 2014, following our retirement. We were joined in the enterprise by our daughter and son in law, both Fiscardo aficionados.
The villa location provides peace and tranquility with breathtaking views of the island of Ithaca but within touching distance of a beautiful beach and Fiscardo itself.
We really hope you enjoy our home.
Alison, Colin, Katie and Steve
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We are closely linked to the Fiskardo-Divers who run an extremely professional and fun business. There are plenty of amazing dive sites to keep all levels of divers happy for at least a week. There are cave dives, wreck dives (one is 2000 years old), deep dives, canyon dives, night dives for the experienced. They also offer a one off try a dive for those who want to see if they will enjoy the experience and for those that want to learn and get qualified they offer a range of PADI courses. For further information please ask when booking and we can arrange any bespoke package you want.
The house is, as the crow flies, less than 1km from the coast. The nearest beach is 1.4km drive/walk and the famous village of Fiscardo is 2.8km away. There are over 5 beaches within 10 minutes drive and the world renowned beach of Myrtos is only 30 minutes drive.
Kefalonia airport is 1 hour 15 minutes drive and it is strongly recommended to hire a car. Fiscardo has a daily ferry to Levkas and Ithaca and Sami (about 45mins) has ferry access to mainland Greece.
Fiscardo is 2.8 km away and is one of the most famous villages in Greece
Assos is 20 mins drive and is one of the most picturesque villages in Kefalonia
Argostoli (the capital town) is 1 hour 15 minutes drive.
Alaties and Agia Jerusalem with their wonderful beach bar/tavernas are 10mins drive.
Myrtos Beach, one of the top ten beaches in the world is 30mins drive
Sami with its famous caves is 45mins drive
Diving with Fiscardo Divers
Snorkelling trips and Natural History trips with Ionian Discoveries
Massage and Reiki
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Oct 2016 - 26 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Change over day is Tuesday.
Check in time is 15:00
Check out time is 10:00
Notes on prices:
Prices are in UK Pounds and we reserve the right to change prices at any time. You can pay in Euros and the exchange rate at the time of confirmation will be applied.
Bookings are confirmed by email. A 10 % deposit, non-refundable, is due 7 days after booking to confirm. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival (Last minutes bookings are accepted at reduced rates subject to availability). Payments can made by electronic bank transfer or Paypal which allows for Credit Cards to be used. All bank charges are your responsibility
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, Jacuzzi style bath
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs bathroom with Jacuzzi style bath, twin washbasins, WC. Downstairs bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, large fitted cupboards, flat screen TV and A/C. Double patio doors opening on to large Veranda. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, large fitted cupboards, flat screen TV, A/C and double patio doors opening on to large Veranda. A third small space upstairs offers a sofa bed and there is a single sofa bed in the twin bedroom.
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Notes on accommodation: Ionian Property Services can offer further cleaning services if required with prior notice. They also offer the rental of z-beds, cots, high chairs, and a personal laundry service. The house provides all linen and towels. Please note there is the possibility to sleep two more people on sofa beds in a separate room on the upper floor. Outside: This Villa has been designed with different areas outside to relax in. Stepping out of the living room you will find a rectangular pool 6m x 4m and up to 1.7m deep with space at either end for sun loungers and umbrellas. Set against the wall of the house and next to the pool you will find a twin seat outside sofa with coffee table. Adjoining the kitchen there is a large patio area for outside dining covered by a pergola. There is also a built in BBQ. Following some small steps down you will discover a shady and private garden area. Utility Room: Washing machine, hairdryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property maintained by Ionian Property Services who have years of experience in providing extremely high standards. The house is cleaned every 3/4 days with a full linen and towel change. A 24 hr call out service & a helpful welcome meeting are provided.