Apartment in Bridport, Dorset, England - Shops, Restaurants, Arts Centre Market, Auction House And Vintage Market On Doorstep. Busy Location
Town Centre Contemporary Apartment on two floors (1st and 2nd). Sleeps 6 in Three bedrooms - One double and two twin, Three Bathrooms, (incl shower and bath), Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with all appliances including gas hob, electric ovens and microwave. Washing Machine. Spacious living/dining room with TV, DVD, Piano, Art materials, board games books etc. Gas Central Heating, Private parking. Walk out to the bustling market town with all attractions - Arts Centre (with cinema nights), Music venue, Restaurants, Bars, Antiques and Vintage markets. 2 Miles to West Bay beach and the Jurassic Coast. Bus station close by for trips to Lyme, Charmouth, Dorchester, Weymouth etc. Leisure centre in walking distance and tennis courts just around the corner as well.
About the Owner
We are a family of 5 who enjoy travelling, Walking, geology, music, art, fun and love this area of Dorset and the Jurassic Coast and hope you will too.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The apartment was amazing- full of everything you could ever need- also so clean, tidy, warm and cosy! We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the apartment to anyone looking to stay in Dorset.
Excellent place in an ideal location. It was actually a lot bigger than I expected and having a piano in the lounge was a lovely bonus.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Walking the Jurassic coast,
1.5 miles to West Bay, 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive (plenty of parking). West Bay is a fine shingle beach with stunning jurassic coast cliffs (see photos) and many local eateries ranging from fine food restaurants to fish and chip huts. It has a harbour and and plenty to entertain. Famous for the set for ITV's Broadchurch,
Other nearby beaches include Seatown, Burton Bradstock (and THe Hive Cafe) Eype and Fossil hunting in Lyme Regis
Nearest Railway stations Crewkerne (13 miles) Dorchester (11 miles)
Bus Station round the corner has coastal busses (Dorchester, Weymouth, Charmouth, Lyme, etc)
It is possible to visit many places in the area by bus so a car is not essential.
Nearest Airports Exeter (45 miles) and Southampton (60 miles)
Lyme Regis 10 miles
Weymouth/ Portland 10 miles
Dorchester 11 miles
Exeter 45 miles
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Friday
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
Booking can be made by 25% deposit payable directly into our account with full settlement four weeks before booking date. We prefer full week bookings in peak times but will be happy to negotiate shorter bookings throughout mid and low seasons.
Fridays, Arriving from 4.00pm onwards and departure time 11.00am
(shorter lets negotiable outside of peak dates) please ask
Notes on prices:
Per night £95 per night minimum 2 nights stay except school holidays where full weeks preferable. A charge of £30 will be made on all bookings for housekeeping/cleaning/linen.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 x Family Bathroom with Bath, basin and wc 1 x ensuite Bathroom with shower, basin and wc 1 x Wc and basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, King Size Bed (and travel cot) Bedroom 2, Twin beds (en suite shower) Bedroom 3, Twin beds
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This apartment is accessed by a private staircase with two bannisters. The Dining,Living and kitchen areas along with a twin room and wc are on the 1st floor and the other two bedrooms and bathrooms are on the 2nd floor accessed by another staircase. It is in a busy location in the centre of town. Outside: The apartment is accessed directly from the main road. Parking for one car is on the courtyard in a specific bay. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels on request at extra charge