Las Rocas Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - 2 Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment With Shared Pool, On The Campo De Golf, Caleta De Fuste.
Luxury 2 bedroom apartment in a sought after location on golf course and within walking distance of beach. The Las Rocas complex is situated just outside the resort of Caleta De Fuste on Fuerteventura Golf Course, the venue of the 2004 Spanish Open Championship.
There are only 104 apartments on the complex and these are well set out to provide space and privacy.
The accommodation itself is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment. There is a fully fitted kitchen with a fridge freezer, cooker, kettle, washing machine etc. The large dining room/lounge with TV (local channels) and Internet has sliding doors leading to a large outdoor terrace with table, chairs, sun beds, barbecue area and private car port. The two bedrooms are spacious and have fitted wardrobes and there is a good sized bathroom with bath, shower & WC. The property has top quality furnishings throughout. The rear of the property has another garden area which is close to the large, well maintained, communal swimming pool. There is a separate children's pool and there are plenty of sun beds for use around the pool area.
This apartment has been very well equipped to provide a quiet, relaxing holiday. It is within walking distance from a number of sandy coves and The Atlantico Centre which has numerous shops, bars, restaurants and an excellent supermarket. The main resort of Caleta De Fuste is a further 15 minute walk. There is a free bus between the Golf Course, Atlantico Centre & Caleta De Fuste on a regular basis throughout the day and into the evening. A taxi from Las Rocas to Caleta De Fuste is approx 3 Euros or £2.
Caleta De Fuste is a 10 minute drive from the airport (approx 10 Euros in a taxi) and is the resort is geared to families and couples. It has a large sandy beach with plenty of sun beds and umbrellas and a nice harbour. Bars and restaurants are plentiful and offer a wide variety of good quality food at very reasonable prices, all with children's menus.
About the Owner
I first visited Fuerteventura five years ago, with my son and his young family and fell in love with the island!
Two years ago, after years of returning for family holidays, I bought a home in the south of the island and in 2014 I brought this apartment on Las Rocas. We are learning to play golf as there are two courses on our doorstep!
From the Owner
“We all love the island, as it's a destination for sun, beach and watersports enthusiasts. It lies on the same latitude as Florida and Mexico and temperatures here rarely fall below 18 °C (64 °F) or rise above 32 °C (90 °F). There are no fewer than 152 beaches along its coastline — 50 km (31 mi) of fine, white sand and 25 km (16 mi) of black volcanic shingle. The summer Trade Winds and winter swells of the Atlantic make Fuerteventura a year-round surfers' paradise. Wind surfing takes places at locations around the island. Sailors, scuba divers and big-game fishermen are all drawn to these clear blue Atlantic waters where whales, dolphins, marlin and turtles are all common sights. It's also great for cycling and hiking.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Great for golf, cycling, and all water sports. There are diving schools, wind surfing schools, tennis courts and three world class golf courses.
Fuerteventura holds the annual World championship windsurfing competition every year and 2014 saw the first WOMAD (world music festival) held in the south of the island.
Playitas is 30 minutes to the south of the island. Las Playitas has more than four swimming pools – including an Olympic pool, which attracts professional swimmers and enthusiastic amateurs alike. In addition, they offer training sessions for all who are interested. You can join one of the spinning classes, kara-T-robics classes, body toning classes, water aerobics and, of course, relaxation sessions. There are running paths throughout the Playitas resort, and you also have the choice of playing tennis, mini golf, beach volley, basket ball or go to the gym.
For people who love the water there is ample opportunity to learn how to surf, windsurf or scuba dive
The nearest beach is within walking distance or a two minute free bus ride. Fuerteventura has the best beaches outside of the Caribbean with El Cotillo, The Dunes, Costa Calma and Jandia being among the best in the world.
The Acua Waterpark in Corralejo is 30 minutes by bus is situated on a 160,000 square metres area. The park offers variety of great attractions such as numerous slides, jacuzzis, kids area, wave pool and sand built solariums, and is open from 10am-6pm.
EasyJet, Ryanair, Monarch, Thomas Cook, Thompson and Aer Lingus all fly to the island. The apartment is just 10 minutes from the airport. Taxis readily available and they are much cheaper than in the UK and well controlled.
Car hire is recommended if you wish to explore the island.
Caleta is less than 5 minutes by car or bus. There is good choice of all kinds of restaurant and the food is excellent and good value. The local market is held on Tuesdays and Saturdays and is well worth a visit, and offers e.g. watches, jewellery, clothing, bags, handicrafts.
The Atlantico centre is within walking distance, and offers a supermarket, shops, McDonald's, Burger King, bars, cinema, bowling alley and bank.
The great climate means that there is no need for any heating and there are fans for the summer months.
The apartment is very secure and the complex is protected by vehicles patrolling the area day and night.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices are for two people per week in UK pounds. There is a £20 supplement per additional couple, per week.
There are no additional charges for half term, summer holiday weeks or the festive period.
Full payment is required
Changeover days are flexible as flights are scheduled all week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The location of the apartment is ideal as it is close to the beach, shops and golf. The complex is peaceful and very pretty but if you want some busier nightlife it's only a 3 euro taxi ride away. Caleta de Fuste is very flat so great for cycling and jogging, and has some great spas.”
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 1 large luxury bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet, sink
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps maximum of 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: One king size bed and two singles - travel cot and foldaway bed can be provided on request
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Bedrooms: bedroom with twin beds. Bathrooms: bath/shower, bidet, WC. Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, kettle and all plates, crockery, glass wear and utensils. Utility Room: Includes worktop, washing machine and storage for barbecue. Living Rooms: Large lounge/diner fitted with leather suite, dining table and chairs. TV and Other: Large patios and veranda with high quality outdoor furniture and sunbeds. Baby cot and high chair can be provided free of charge. Cleaning/Towels/Linen/Maid service: Towels, linen and hair-dryer are all provided. There is a washing machine and a washing line provided. Amenities/Facilities: Barbecue, Shared Pool, Parking, Garden. Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Washing Machine. Cot, High Chair, TV. Accessibility This is a ground floor apartment and access is not impaired. Door widths are standard and worktops are also at the standard height. Outside There are gardens to front and rear. These are looked after each week Outside: There are well tended gardens front and back with a covered terrace for when the sun gets too hot! Two shared pools are a few steps away and there are plenty of sun loungers available! Utility Room: washing machine, and external drying area Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned and towels and linen are changed weekly as a minimum.