Apartment in Famagusta, North Cyprus - Historical Location, Near Old City, Ghost Town and Five Star
A beautiful spacious apartment, right on the water's edge, very close to the beach and the Old City Famagusta. The balcony and the living room face the sea and is the perfect place to relax in the afternoon and evening sun during the summer months. That is if you are not so busy on the beach or swimming in the warm Mediterranean sea. There is a lovely promenade around the apartment with views across Famagusta Bay towards the Karpaz Peninsula. There are local cafes near by and you can easily access the 5 star Palm Beach Hotel and use its services for a fee. Beach is one of the best beaches on the island.
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
Beach is walking distance from the apartment. There is a public beach area with its own public cafe or you can use the hotel services for 20TL a day. The hotel has its own beach area with beach bar and sunbeds and an outside pool plus restaurant, poolside cafe and local entertainment in the summer months including film nights and traditional Cyprus nights with folk dancing.
The easiest way is to fly direct to Larnaca in South Cyprus. It normally takes 1 hour from Larnaca from Famagusta. The alternative is to fly to Ercan Airport in North Cyprus via Turkey. Ercan is 45 minutes drive from Famagusta. We can help with reduced rate car hire and transfers from both airports. Please do not hesitate to ask.
Worth exploring are the extensive roman ruins of Salamis, one of the most impressive historical sites in the Eastern Mediterranean. The history continues with St Barnabas Monastery and the Tomb of Kings. The idyllic Karpaz peninsular is also worth exploring. Bogaz is a beautiful coastal village located on the southern edge of the Karpaz peninsula, otherwise known as the ‘panhandle’ of Northern Cyprus with many restaurants serving the fresh catch of the day. Located further North at the base of the Karpaz peninsula in the Bafra area where you will find exciting developments taking shape. Further north you will come across a fantastic new marina and the Golden Beach at the tip of the island with breath taking views. Famagusta itself is well serviced by shops, restaurants and entertainment venues and is also home to the newest hospital and the island’s biggest University. There are some fantastic castles in the mountains and Kyrenia and Nicosia are also great places to explore whilst here on holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £5 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of £100 per week booked is payable, which will secure your booking. The balance is then payable on arrival to the apartment. You can pay by cheque to our English address or by electronic bank transfer to our UK account.
Flexible changeover days
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted in the table are for 2 people. For 3 or 4 people there is an additional charge of £35 per week per person. £20 of electricity is included per week, any additional electricity used must be paid for on departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- near the sea
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- One bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin and wash basket.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms, 2 with king size beds and 1 twin bedroom, all fully air-conditioned with fitted wardrobes and LED TVs.
- Notes on accommodation: Ideally situated for exploring the many historical aspects of the island and swimming nearby in clear warm water or relaxing on the beach. This apartment is non smoking. Free street parking is available. Outside: Fantastic Location - Great local cuisine in the Old Town Famagusta which is famous for its historical architecture. Apartment is in a prime location next to the 5 star Palm Beach Hotel and the ghost town. 20 minutes walk into the Old City Famagusta. There is a small grocery shop nearby which stocks some of the daily essentials and a larger supermarket just a 10 minute drive. There is a lovely palm tree lined promenade around the building for evening strolls and if you have children there is a recently renewed public children's play area nearby. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment will be cleaned prior to your arrival. Clean bedding and towels provided. Beach towels not provided.