Cottage in Torlundy, Fort William, Scotland - Peaceful Location, Stunning Views
Janny's cottage is situated in a superb rural setting, near to Fort William, an ideal location for outdoor activities such as walking, climbing and mountain biking and also an excellent base for exploring the beauty of the highlands. Janny's cottage is fully modernised with traditional features such as: exposed wooden ceiling beams in the lounge which have been reclaimed from the local distillery; and an open hearth log fire.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nearest domestic airport: Inverness - 65 miles
Nearest International airport: Glasgow -103 miles
Nearest bus and train station: Fort William - 3 miles
Use of car is essential.
Fort William: 3 miles
Loch Ness: 34 miles
Oban: 40 miles
Inverness: 65 miles
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit of £100 per week required upon booking. Remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival. Payment by cheque, made payable to Annette Carabine.
Changeovers on Saturdays.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room on ground floor with large, easy access shower, WC and basin. Bathroom on first floor with bathtub, WC and basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Private garden area with patio and outdoor seating. West facing Balcony. Bed linen included. Towels provided for overseas guests only