Farmhouse in Arta, North East Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful And Beautiful Surroundings, Lovely Evening Walks On Private Roads And Hills Beyond
This typical farmhouse, which has been carefully restored, is set in its own 13 acres of land with privacy and tranquillity in abundance. The pool, of 43000 litres, is surrounded by a large pool terrace with ample shade and lovely views down the valley. The mature gardens and large palm trees lend a gracefulness to this Mediterranean retreat. Satellite television and wifi are offered free of charge. Together with a large purpose built BBQ, summer evenings relaxing by the pool eating and swimming are a must.
About the Owner
I have lived on the island for 28 years and had this property since 1994 .
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Fantastic and relaxing days in Anthony´s Garden of Eden! Thank you". Charlotte, Mickey and family - Germany
"Amazing two weeks of rest and relaxation in an oasis of tranquillity" Tim and family - England
"Perfect finca! Nice surroundings - we had much fun with the table tennis and pool" Heller Family, Hamburg, Germany
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
When the sun cools down we have some tremendous walks around the area of the farm which is set in a national park. In the village there are companies that rent mountain bikes and maps for the intrepid walkers that want to do the many well sign posted walks up and down the virgin coastline that we boast of here in Arta.
We are situated on the middle of the north east peninsular of the island and have some of the best beaches and sea water quality on the island. There are 45 km of virgin coastline in this municipality of Arta. These are some of the beaches you can find close to the house.
Son Moll 15 minutes
Cala Aguilla 15 mins
Cala Torta 21 mins
Cala Mijana 21 mins
Canymell 15 mins
Cala Mesquida 15 mins
Cala Aguilo 15 mins
The airport is 50 minutes drive away, car rental is a must
We are 4 km from Arta 13 km from Capdepera 65 km from Palma de Mallorca.
Arta is a cosmopolitan village, offering a host of restaurants - Mallorcan, Spanish, Italian and Indian. There are some gorgeous boutiques for shopping, from locally crafted items to fashion boutiques and shoe shops. There is a thriving market every Tuesday, which attracts visitors from all over the island. There is a wealth of seating outside the many restaurants which give the traditional European feel. There are banks, a post office and emergency doctors centre.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£179|
Time of entry to the property is 16.00
Time of departure 11.00
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and balance payment to be made two weeks prior to arrival. Payments can be made via bank transfer or Paypal.
During July and August Saturday to Saturday is preferred - it does depends on the length of your stay (minimum of 7 nights)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with shower, bath, wc, twin basins. En-suite to bedroom 2, bath/shower, wc, double wash basin. The third bathroom with a shower, basin and wc is shared by the other bedrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed and single bed, 2nd bedroom with king size bed, 3rd bedroom bunk bed with double lower bed. 4th bedroom queen size bed. Additional "snug" area with mattresses and bedding suitable for children.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The mature gardens with two fish ponds surround the house. The big palm trees offer shade on the really hot days. The pool 7 metres by 4 and holds 43,000 litres of water which is surrounded by a 120m2 terrace with sun loungers and deck chairs for the guests. The large purpose built BBQ is ready to feed many hungry mouths and a ping pong table is set up under a huge fig tree that offers fruit to the guests when in season. Utility Room: Large area with drying rack, suitable for storing beach/walking/sports equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: On arrival the beds will be ready prepared and made up with freshly laundered 100% cotton sheets and indoor superior quality towels. These will be changed a week after arrival, free of charge. Cleaning ladies available upon request. Pool towels supplied. Other: The spacious dinning room has a dining table with seating for 8-10 people for chilly nights, but the terraces back and front are both set up for outside eating. In door comfortable chill-out area with desk and WIFI access.