Villa in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain - Peaceful Location Less Than A 5 Min Walk From The Resort Centre, Supermarket And Clubhouse
Comfortable and spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with a private pool and integral bubble area.Pool heating available.
Situated in a quiet location but only a few mins walk to the center of the 5* resort and 10 mins drive to the local beaches. Plenty of outdoor space with gardens to 3 sides and a furnished roof terrace.
The villa has a large glazed sun room which directly overlooks the pool and a separate sitting room which has a 42" LED TV with English channels, DVD with surround sound, free WIFI, iPod/iPhone docking station and CD player.
Furnished to cater for families with a travel cot, Braun hand blender, additional plastic plates & cutlery and a small baby seat.
2 sets of Dunlop golf clubs with trolleys and four bicycles available (2 adult,2 children's).
Find us on Facebook.com/MMGRvilla
Top Traveller Review
A wonderful villa on a beautiful golf resort
About the Owner
We are a family with two young children. We live and work in Cornwall but love our time in Spain relaxing at the villa.
4.8 based on 12 holidaymaker reviews
A wonderful villa on a beautiful golf resort
A great house for the whole family. Plenty of space to relax. Everything we needed, a home from home. Chose not to use the heated pool this time, but would be fantastic to cool down in the summer. Lovely pretty, quiet streets. Walking distance to the hotel, restaurants and supermarket. Key holder very helpful providing a welcome pack and helpful advice on the end of the phone when we needed to find a doctors for our little one. Highly recommend.
Welcoming, homely, kitted out with everything you need for a relaxing stay
I stayed here for 10nights in September this year. I can not complement the villa enough. Very spacious and modern, with a cosy feel. The pool and Jacuzzi are the perfect size. We were a family of four with two young children, the pool and garden area were perfect and a safe size. The owner was very helpful with any questions and requirements. The booking procedure was easy, our overall trip/holiday was stress free. The complex the villa is situated on is beautiful and family friendly. There is a 5 star golf course and hotel on the complex, again very welcoming to all. I would highly recommend this villa and praise Lou the owner and her house manager Tania for all their help. We will definitely return.
The Collins Family Scotland
GREAT VILLA & RESORT
Had an AMAZING time. The villa is perfect and the resort gorgeous. Please be aware that it is €30 return for a taxi to the beach at Mar Menor and the onsite shop is expensive so we would hire a car if booking again.
The Mar Manor restaurant square is BEAUTIFUL, we visited twice even though the taxis were expensive. The Italian is a MUST and the seafood cafe on the beach is AMAZING.
The villa has everything you need to have a GREAT holiday and we would DEFINITELY recommend to book.
Our only criticism is cleaning costs €100 and we thought this was for a couple of cleans but it is for the villa to be cleaned at the end of our stay. €100 is a lot for one clean. Plus we thought this would be included in the overall booking cost as with other holidays we have booked in the past.
Wonderful Little Villa
Very clean with some nice decor. Everything you might need. Pool, jacuzzi, bikes, bbq. Set in a quiet gated community. There is a few restaurants and bars 10 mins walk central to the complex with shop (incredible bread). More bars and restaurants about 20 mins walk away. Nearest town 15 euros away in taxi.
Villa manager very helpful both inbound and outbound and always on hand. Went first week of July was fairly quiet and peaceful. No annoying mosquitos which was pleasant change from the norm in southern Spain. A week is probably enough which we enjoyed.
What s holiday we all had!
This was an awesome holiday! The villa is outstanding, The location, the facilities and the communications from the owners were perfect. We used everything, the bbq, the bikes , the pools. Everything was perfect. We were a petty of 5 with baby and we all loved it. Thank you Louise so much. If you get the chance book it!!!
Great family villa
Lovely villa on a nice resort, ten minutes from the airport. Perfect for us which was four adults and two four year olds. The kids loved the bubble pool and inflatables. Good Italian, Tex Mex on site and tapas restaurant just outside the gates. Nice golf course which was reasonably priced. Very handy to have the golf clubs to use. Only criticism would be that the kitchen was too small but it was still useable and had everything we needed.
From the Owner
“We have always loved holidaying an Spain and our dream has been to own our own villa there, but we could never decide which area. Then we came to the Mar Menor in the Easter holidays and fell in love with the resort, it's facilities, and how safe it is. After visiting 3 times in four months to look at properties we were fortunate to find this villa. It is in a lovely, quiet location on a one way road but is still less than a five mins walk to the resort centre. The kids love being in the swimming pool all day and the bubble spa is a big hit. Our dream has finally come true and we have our holiday home in the sun which we hope other families will enjoy too.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is ideal for families, golfers and water sports enthusiasts.
The nearest beach on the Mar Menor is a 10 minute drive away in Los Alcazares where as well as the beach you will find plenty of bars and restaurants and a long promenade. There are beautiful beaches all around the Mar Menor where the water is warm and safe for swimming. As well as being a great place for family days at the beach, the area is a haven for water sports from sailing to diving, windsurfing and jet skiing.
The nearest airport is Murcia (San Javier) airport, a 15 minute drive away. Alicante airport is 60 minutes away.
Car hire is recommended.
Airport transfers ( available with child and baby car seats) can be arranged at a charge of €60 return.
There are bars, restaurants and a supermarket on the resort.
The nearest beach is in Los Alcazares, a 10 minutes drive from the resort.
The water park and zoo in Murcia are a 40 minute drive.
Cartagena with its Roman amphitheatre is a 20 minute drive.
The Mar Menor Golf Resort offers a fantastic Jack Nicklaus designed 18 hole golf course, as well as paddle tennis facilities, communal pool, 2 gyms, kids club and a 5* Intercontinental hotel which houses a luxurious spa.
Within a 10 minute drive you will find miles of sandy beaches and the warm, shallow waters of the Mar Menor lagoon, protected from the Mediterranean Sea by the La Manga strip.
20 minutes away is the ancient town of Cartagena with its Roman Amphitheatre and pretty marina.
For a fun day out there is a large water park and a zoo on the outskirts of the city of Murcia.
Horse riding is available within a 20 minute drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Oct 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
DEPOSIT-£100 non-refundable secures the booking.
BALANCE-payable 8 weeks prior to day of arrival plus
SECURITY DEPOSIT- £200 refundable 2 weeks after departure, subject to a post stay inspection.
For bookings less than 8 weeks prior to arrival full payment and the security deposit of £200 will be required.
End of stay CLEANING /LAUNDRY FEE - €105 payable locally on arrival.
POOL HEATING- if required - £100 per week.
CANCELLATIONS- 8-6 weeks prior to arrival -50% refund, thereafter no refund can be offered.
Arrival from 4 pm, departure before 10 am - we will be as flexible as possible (by prior arrangement only) depending on cleaning times and other bookings .
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week and include air-conditioning/heating in all rooms, linen, bath towels, pool towels and WiFi.
Pool Heating available - £100 per week payable in advance with the balance.The bubble spa is an integral part of the swimming pool and will be heated to the same temperature as the pool.
Short break & extra night rates available on request.
Airport transfers available €60 return fee.
A 105 Euro cleaning fee is payable locally on arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This villa is one of the few on the resort that has a bubble spa as an integral part of the swimming pool, with the added advantage that the pool can be heated.”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En suite to bedroom 1 has bath/shower over, wc, sink with vanity unit. Bathroom with bath/ shower over, wc and sink. Downstairs bathroom with enclosed shower, wc and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, With em suite bathroom
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms are on 1st floor, have air conditioning, hair-dryers and luxury Egyptian cotton bedding. Bedroom 1 has a king size bed & en-suite bathroom. Fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 2 has a king size bed. Fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 3 has twin beds. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is comfortably furnished with everything you need for a relaxing and fun holiday. Barbecue, Gardens, Private Heated Pool with Bubble Area, 2 sets of Dunlop Golf Clubs, 4 Bicycles, off road Parking. Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Stove, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine. Air Conditioning, Central Heating, Free Internet Access, Cable TV with UK channels. Travel Cot, Baby Seat, Braun electric blender, potty. This is a non smoking property. Outside: Private swimming pool with an integrated bubble spa. Tiled area around the pool with sun loungers and parasol. Poolside shower. The pool can be heated at an extra cost, please see booking notes for details.The bubble spa is an integral part of the swimming pool so will be the same temperature as the pool. Lawned area with BBQ, wooden sofas and stools all with comfortable outdoor cushions. Low level table. Storage box containing inflatables for the pool, badminton set, buckets & spades. Upstairs terrace with outdoor sofa and table. Downstairs covered rear terrace with wooden dining table and chairs. Garden area with glass topped table and six chairs.2 adult and 2 child bicycles. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board, clothes airer, vacuum cleaner, wicker picnic hamper, plastic wine glasses and tumblers. Gas boiler for hot water and heating. Door to garden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa will be clean and tidy prior to your arrival. Clean linen, bath towels, hand towels and pool towels provided on arrival. An €105 cleaning fee is payable locally on arrival. Mid week clean can be arranged at an extra charge payable locally. Other: Glazed sun room with dining table and 6 chairs, corner sofa, mini hifi CD player and ceiling fan. Upstairs terrace with seating. Swimming pool with bubble area and sun loungers. Comfortable garden furniture & BBQ. Outdoor table and 6 chairs