Villa in Vila Sol, Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Quite Location Within Vila Sol, 10 Minutes From Vilamoura And Quarteira By Car, Water Park Close By
Well positioned villa within the Vila sol golf resort , a short walk to the club house and pestana Vila sol hotel.Large garden with ample space to relax,outside covered dining area perfect for those summer evening BBQ.
Top Traveller Review
Amazing Villa Pictures don't do it justice.Amazing Villa Pictures don't do it justice.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
5 based on 8 holidaymaker reviews
Amazing Villa Pictures don't do it justice.
Firstly the pictures do not do this villa justice. From the moment you drive into the driveway and through every door you open it takes your breath away. The pool and hottub area is fantastic and a joy to spend a day relaxing in. Sandra is amazingly easy to deal with, all questions answered with no surprises when you arrive. Villa is kept clean and everything provided that you would need during your stay. Tony who met us to give the keys is a gentlemen and showed us around telling us how everything worked and was only a phone call away if we had any questions. Usually stay in Quinta Do Lago, but having stayed in this villa and area for 2 weeks it will definitely become my go to place to stay from now on having been visiting the algarve every year for nearly 20 years. Thank you once again Sandra and Tony.
A beautiful villa with stunning pool and garden and excellent facilities - absolutely brilliant for families. Local restaurants , within walking distance are great, oscars good for families and the moon restaurant excellent.
We will definitely be returning- one of the best holidays we have had!
Large well equipped villa with great wifi
Modern furnished villa, in very good order & well maintained. Hot tub was good for early morning and late evening relaxing. Great to have 2 large fridges ....1 for drinks & 1 for food...kids of all ages enjoyed the games room particularly the table tennis. Plenty of sunbeds for everyone and always somewhere you could find shade.
Had a great time with all our adult children and their partners who were very impressed with how good the wifi was!!
Oscars bar was popular for drinks after eating at Vilamoura harbour most evenings.
Wildfire restaurant on site served excellent food although a little pricey, but a good walkable distance if you want to have a drink and good food.
Definitely the best villa we have stayed in so far at Vila Sol and Sandra was great at communicating and very helpful.
Return visit to this amazing villa
This was our second stay in this fabulous house - our two families had another amazing time here. This villa has so much space, both inside and outside for kids and adults to enjoy. Superb location and close to Quarteira and Vilamoura and also close to an excellent waterpark.
Amazing Thank You
We went with a group of friends to stay in this lovely villa. The house is fantastic, beautiful furnishings, lovely garden area and a fab kitchen. Although there were 9 of us there was plenty of space. Every bedroom is nice and so no squabbles over the best room. A few minor issues at first but really quickly sorted out and very helpful. Thank you for letting us stay in your fantastic home, we had a great time and hope to come back soon! Wish we were still there!
We have just returned from a 10 day stay at this luxurious villa. A beautiful, superbly appointed, spacious villa, gorgeous garden, hot tub, heated pool, comfy sun loungers, outside seating and dining area.
We comprised of 2 families, 4 adults + 5 children and this villa was ideal as each family (2+2 and 2+3) had their own sleeping area and plenty of space for everyone.
The villa looks amazing on the website but it is so spacious it is difficult to appreciate until you get there.
The games room downstairs is fantastic and the children had lots of fun playing table tennis, air hockey and on the foosball table. The kids loved the gigantic comfy couch in the TV room.
The kitchen is really well equipped, we especially loved the coffee machine and ice cube maker. Superb Wifi available at the villa.
Villa is in a great location with a deli, local shop, wine bar and bistro, bar and restaurant within walking distance. Larger supermarkets within a 5 minute drive. Aquashow water park is only a 5 minute drive and Zoomarine a 30 minute drive.
Vilamoura and Quartaria a 5-10 minute drive from villa.
Dave and Sandra who manage the villa were superb, they could not have been more helpful, giving us lots of tips for good restaurants.
Would we stay at this villa again and recommend it to our friends - definitely.
Activity and Interests
Several beaches are within 15 minutes drive of the villa, quartiera,vilamoura, felacia beaches are the most popular but not overcrowded even at peak holiday periods.
Faro airport is a 25 minute drive from Vila Sol. Car hire is recommended but not essential as taxis at the resort are easily obtainable are are not expensive.
The main marina at Vilamoura is 10 minutes by car, the local town of Loule is only 15 minutes. Faro and Guia shopping centres are both approximately 25 minutes.
There are shops and cafes a short walk from the villa, Oscars is a family friendly pub showing the top football fixtures and next door is an excellent Italian restaurant for that special night out.A small shop selling news papers,convenience items is also on site.A hairdresser/beauty salon is conveniently placed for a bit of pampering whilst waiting for the golfers to return.
Several supermarkets are within 15 minutes of the Vila sol resort for all your self catering needs.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
13 Sep 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 12 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of 20% deposit and the balance will be payable 6 weeks prior to the check in date.If the booking is made within 6 weeks of arrival the the full amount will be payable at time of booking.All prices are in UK Sterling and currency conversions will be done at time of booking where necessary.
A security deposit will be required upon arrival and is returnable upon departure subject to property condition etc.
Change over day is flexible and we will try to meet you requirements where possible. Check out is before 12.00 and check in not before 16.00 again we will be as flexible as possible to facilitate your needs.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- water parks
- gambling casinos
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom in master b/room bath,shower Wc and bidet.Bathroom 2 Bath,shower,Wc and bidet.Bathroom 3 with shower,bath Wc and bidet.Bathroom 4 with shower and Wc. Bathroom 5 is en suite for b/Room 6, with Shower,Wc.All rooms have heated towel rails.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are six bedrooms,master has super king bed .bedroom 2 and 3 have 2 single beds, these are on the first floor.Bedroom 4 has super king bed,bedroom 5 has 2 single beds and are on the ground floor. Bedroom 6 has super king bed and has en suite bathroom. 2 travel cots are available if required.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms with single beds are of the Zip and link type and can be upon request made into super king size doubles.There are also bedside tables, lamps ,Radio alarm clocks in each room. The games room is equipped with table tennis,air hockey and bar football table. The TV lounge in lower ground floor has surround sound system with DVD player and free to air TV channels. The settee is large with electrically extendible cushions for your comfort whilst relaxing. A safe is available for your valuables. Outside: The main feature of the garden is its privacy and size, it has enough furniture including,sun beds ,loungers ,settees ,chairs etc for everybody even when fully occupied. Each upstairs bedroom has access to large individual terraces equipped with sun beds ,loungers etc. The swimming pool is private and not shared,it is heated and a hot tub, with its own pergola, is also a part of your leisure experience.There is an outside covered dining area ideal for serving up your al fresco meal cooked on the gas BBQ. The garden is surrounded by a fence and hedge giving a private and secure space for you and your family to enjoy whilst you are listening to your favourite music from the outdoor garden speakers. Utility Room: Utility room is equipped with washing machine,tumble dryer , clothes airer, iron and ironing board and has several large cupboards /wardrobes for storage of luggage etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen change and cleaning is weekly, towels will be changed midweek. This can be arranged to suit your agenda.Additional cleaning is available upon request. Other: A separate dining area is adjacent to the lounge and can seat ten persons ,extra chairs can be accommodated if necessary.This is accessed directly from the kitchen and lounge. There is a large TV lounge on the lower ground floor together with a games room, with table tennis, air hockey and bar football.