Cottage in Milford On Sea, New Forest, Hampshire, England - The Summer House Is Less Than 5 Minute Walk From The Beach And 15 Minutes From The Centre Of The New
A well presented cottage arranged on three floors; Built 6 years ago it has all the modern comforts of central heating and double glazing. The kitchen/dining/living area is open plan with a dining table, sofa and arm chairs and French doors to the garden. The bedrooms are as follows: ground floor double with en suite shower room, First floor; double with en suite shower room, twin bedded room and family bathroom. There is an attic room set up as additional family space. This room has a single bed. All rooms have small wall mounted TV's with DVD players. The kitchen is fully equipped, gas hob/electric oven; fridge, microwave; sink and dishwasher. The utility room has a fridge/freezer and sink. We supply all linen and beds will be made up for your arrival. Towels are not provided. Please note the price includes all service charges. The property has a small garden laid to lawn, BBQ, garden table and chairs. There is off road parking for two vehicles and a shed suitable for storing bikes. Charges are as follows £100.00 per night for two people using ground floor rooms. Additional people £25.00 per person per night.Children under one year in the same room as paying guests FOC. Milford-on-Sea is a wonderful place.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely holiday cottage
About the Owner
Hi my name is Suzanne, I am married with 3 children and I working in a pre-school part time. The rest of my time I enjoy running my holiday let business in the gorgeous Milford on Sea.
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely holiday cottage
The summer house is a light airy very comfortable property that is situated in the heart of Milford but tucked away It is very well equipped and very clean .it is an easy walk to the shops with a number of restaurants available .I would definatly recommend as a good base to see this lovely part of the country.
From the Owner
“We chose to have the 'Summer House' as I feel Milford on Sea gives us all the best of both worlds! Having it in the New Forest but by the coast means you can enjoy days on the gorgeous beaches or days exploring the beautiful New Forest, on foot or bike. We love it!”
Activity and Interests
Within 4 minutes walk of Christchurch bay, with spectacular views over the Solent and the Needles of the Isle of White. 15 minutes to the heart of the New Forest.
Great beaches, spectacular sea views, glorious sunsets, village life, quaint shops, clifftop strolls, woodland walks, country rambles, bird watching, nature reserves, magical forest, sailing, fishing, kite surfing, tea shops, fish & chips, traditional pubs, bistros, cafes, fine dining & international cuisine restaurants, great food - what more could you want?
The village is a hive of activity, and full of friendly people with time to chat. If there is a better place to live or visit we would like to know where it is!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
23 Jun 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £35 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Prices are on a Per Person Per Night basis, and will vary between High, Mid and Low season. The property can accommodate parties of up to 7 people. Pets are also welcome.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“I am very lucky that I have a fantastic housekeeper who helps me run the "Summer House" she lives close by to the property. She is always around to help if needed, my guests always comment how helpful & friendly she is. The best thing about the Summer House I think is that you are literally only a 4/5 minute walk from the gorgeous beach. You can enjoy either self catering (there are some well stocked local shops/ butchers/ fruit & veg shop) very close by to the property or enjoy all the fantastic restaurants /cafes /wine bars within walking distance of the Summer House. You can park your car on the drive and not use it again for a few days. Or explore all the fantastic new Forest, I have some maps & routes you can follow to see the famous ponies & horses roaming in the roads!”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower rooms to the two main double bedrooms, family bathroom on the first floor also.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom on ground floor with comfortable new double divan and en suite shower room. Bedroom 2 on the first floor, also a double bed with en-suite shower room. Bedroom 3 has twin beds and walk in wardrobe. Bedroom 4 has a single bed. TV/DVD in all
- Golf ...
- Outside: BBQ, Patio, parking, large fenced garden. Drying facilities. Utility Room: Washing machine, large sink, free standing combination Fridge and Freezer. Space for hanging coats and hats. Iron and Ironing board and drying facility. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We supply all linen and beds will be made up for your arrival. Towels are not provided. Please note the price includes all service charges. Other: Family garden with BBQ area, washing line and parking. Garden leads down to the Danes Stream (which is safely fenced off). Free unlimited WiFi around the cottage.