Summer Winds, Detached Cottage in Bigbury on Sea, Nr. Kingsbridge, South Devon, England - Beautiful Location Just A 2 Minute Walk To The Wide Sandy Beach Of Bigbury On Sea
Summer Winds is a spacious detached dormer bungalow sleeping 10 comfortably with fabulous uninterrupted views across the bay to the infamous Burgh Island. Set on Marine Drive, a stones’ throw from the beach Summer Winds is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a fun filled holiday with family and friends. Inside there is plenty of room with 5 double bedrooms, large kitchen/diner, dual aspect lounge with patio doors on to a newly decked sun terrace and a sun lounge enjoying far reaching sea views. Summer Winds is a light, airy and very comfortable property for large families and friends to enjoy all that the South Hams has to offer. The front door takes you into the sun room. From here you need to turn around and just stand for a few minutes and soak up the incredible view! From here you enter the hallway which gives access to a double aspect living room with open fire and patio doors that lead on to the sun decking; the large, light and airy kitchen/dining room and three bedrooms – two with double beds and the third furnished with 2 single beds. This room also has a truckle bed for any extra bodies! There is one family bathroom and an en suite on this floor. Upstairs are 2 further attic style double bedrooms, one with a large en suite shower room. Outside Summer Winds has private parking for 3 cars. The sunny garden is at the front and has plenty of outdoor seating, built in bar b que and brand new decking from which you can soak up the glorious views.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Bigbury on Sea is a wide sandy beach dotted with rock pools. There is plenty of water sports available to visitors including bodyboarding, surfing, windsurfing and kite-surfing, with hire facilities located right on the beach.
To give you peace of mind, there are lifeguards present during May to September and the beach also has a first-aid room.
Dogs are allowed on the beach although they are restricted to certain
areas during the summer.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Please contact Patsy Tucker on 01752 830409 / 07722294060 or email.
Check in after 4pm
Check out by 10 am
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom on ground floor; en suite shower room to bedroom 2 and large en suite shower room to bedroom 4.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground Floor: Bedroom 1 with double bed; Bedroom 2 with double bed and en suite shower room; Bedroom 3 with twin beds and a further truckle bed for an extra body. First Floor: 2 attic style double bedrooms, one with a large en suite shower room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: . Outside: The garden is to the front of the property which includes a large decked patio area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Beach towels are NOT included. Other: Sun room commanding fabulous views over Burgh Island.