Villa in Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms)
Villa Tulip is a spacious,detached luxury villa,with spectacular sea and mountain views, set in a tranquil position in the hills above Kalkan. The villa offers large,airy rooms, all A/C. There are spacious terraces for outdoor living, and a large sparkling pool set in its own flower and herb gardens. The main villa sleeps 6 in 2 double bedroom and 1 twin bedded room. The master bedroom is enhanced by a luxury jet spa jacuzzi. Additionally there is a self-contained penthouse suite for 2. The villa is ideal for relaxing and soaking up the sun and is also an excellent base for watersports or exploring some of Turkey's finest historical sites. There is a lovely restaurant and bar a short walk away, and food can be delivered poolside. Kalkan town is a few minutes drive away, and there is also the regular shuttlebus operating from nearby the villa. From the harbour you can hire a gulet (Turkish sailing boat) to explore the turquoise bays to relax, swim, or snorkel.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Food: Kalkan is a gourmet paradise! Varied and high quality menus for all tastes, always made with fresh local produce. The only problem is choosing which of the amazing restaurants to try; we have been holidaying here for several years and still haven't sampled all of them!
Historical interest: Xanthos, Patara, Kekova, Saklikent, Pamukkale, the list goes on. Various civilisations have left their mark on this area over the centuries - Greek, Roman, Lycian, Ottoman. Walking: trekking the Lycian Way is a very popular activity for the more active holidaymaker, there are numerous sites of great historical importance and general interest along the coastline. We will be pleased to put you in touch with some of the organisers of these walks.
Diving and watersports: PADI diving club/school in Kalkan bay and various beach clubs, catering for a variety of watersports including waterskiing and jetskiing.
Or, of course, just chill out with a cool drink and sunbathe!
Kalkan has a pebble beach next to the harbour, where gulets can be hired to explore the islands and beautiful bays surrounding Kalkan.
Kalkan's beach clubs also provide free transport service from the villa to bathing platforms for direct access to the turquoise sea.
Kaputas beach, a pretty secluded beach is 10 minutes away by car or taxi.
Patara Beach is 12 miles of unspoilt sandy beach just 8 miles from Kalkan. An important harbour in Roman times, it has an amphitheatre and Lycian tombs.
The villa is 1 hr 35 mins from Dalaman Airport and 3hrs from Antalya Airport. Transfers from the airports can easily arranged in fully A/C vehicles if required. There is a daily frequent shuttlebus service to Kalkan from the villa.
Car hire (delivered) and taxis are easily arranged from the villa.
Inexpensive flights can be booked from most regional airports - email us for a range of carriers.
Kalkan with it wide choice of restaurants and attractive shops is a few minutes drive from the villa. Many places of interest are within easy reach, including Fethiye and its market; Kas and its harbour, and carpet and jewellery shops; Kekova sunken city; Myra and its rock tombs; the Saklikent Gorge for walkers; Islamlar for its cool mountain retreats and trout restaurants. This area provides everything required for a marvellous holiday - sunshine, relaxation, exploration and culture.
Kalkan offers cultural tours, boat trips for swimming and snorkelling and diving pursuits. The town comes to life in the evening, with its wonderful restaurants and vibrant shops which stay open late into the night. Kalkan has a large and interesting weekly market where guests can barter for goods and souvenirs. Kalkan also has a good range of supermarkets and banks as well as a post office, pharmacy and medical centre.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-returnable deposit of £100 per week is payable on booking, with the balance due 6 weeks prior to departure.
A full colour Brochure and our Excursion Notes (on days out in Kalkan and the surrounding area) are available - please email us.
Please note that the pool and children's pool is unfenced, and because of this some parents may consider the villa unsuitable for very young children.
Changeovers are flexible, subject of course to availability. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, Villa Tulip is available from 3 pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 am on day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Please e-mail us
%30 of payment after Reservation to confirm.%70 payment when holiday starts.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Toilet 3 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom and spa jacuzzi to Master Bedroom 1. Two further shower/bathrooms. Separate washbasin/WC. Ensuite shower/bathroom/WC in Penthouse Suite.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Master with k/size bed,balcony,panoramic views. Ensuite spa jacuzzi. Bedroom 2 Large room, k/size bed;balcony spectacular views. Bedroom 3 Twin bed large room. Penthouse Suite Lounge/Kitchen,k/size bedroom/ bathroom, private balcony sea views
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Kalkan is a sophisticated and beautiful harbour town with friendly people and a level of hospitality guaranteeing you a wonderful holiday. It has an exceptional array of restaurants with menus offering traditional Turkish as well as international cuisine. Villa Tulip, with its spacious rooms, stunning views of the Mediterranean and Taurus mountains, and beautiful gardens and terraces, makes guests feel immediately relaxed. The jet spa jacuzzi will give an invigorating start to your day and the sparkling pool is wonderful for cooling off after a day's sight-seeing. The villa is fully air conditioned Outside: Villa Tulip is wonderfully situated in its own gardens and large terraces, overlooking Kalkan's Turquoise Coast. It has a large private pool and additional shallow children's pool area, plus pool shower and WC. There are parasols and garden furniture on the spacious terraces, as well as a barbecue for alfresco dining. Utility Room: Washing machine; iron and ironing board; portable clothes dryer and save vault. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen, towels and pool towels provided for 8 guests and changed weekly; pool and terraces cleaned and serviced daily. Other: Penthouse Suite: self-contained living/dining area with fully equipped kitchen; Lounge with comfortable seating, soft lighting; King Size bedroom with ensuite shower room and WC; separate private entrance and own large terrace overlooking Mediterranean.