Sea Front Villa in Cala Vinyes, South West Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Spectacular Location And Only 5 Minutes Stroll To Beach
Enjoy a rejuvenating experience in my stunning enormous 700 m2 seven bedroom luxury villa located right on the sea front. Spectacular uninterrupted sea views throughout. Inspired Relaxation salon with large Jacuzzi overlooking the sea. There are many external terraces with sun loungers and sofas and the main external dining terrace includes a solid teak dining table and benches and a professional barbecue. The heated infinity pool blends perfectly with the sea. Should you need to work peacefully you can do so in the separate private study. I am a civil engineer and personally designed and built the villa and have lived in it with my family during many happy years. There is a direct sea access and the beach is a short 5 mins stroll away. Heated cascade infinity pool, optional child proof fence. Impressive 80 m2 lounge with: real fire place, Enormous 75 inch State of the Art, Full HD, 3D TV, Loewe home cinema, Sky HD. 40 m2 dining room. Private library with Wi-Fi internet. Special kids bedroom for 4 kids with TV and Play station. Individual Air-conditioning in all areas. Marble floors. Modern solid teak and oak furniture. House linen, towels and beach towels. The kitchen is fully equipped and has three fridges (one a large double door American fridge with an automatic ice making machine), three Nespresso coffee machines, a 90 cm professional oven and many extra and personal touches. External dining with Professional 'chef's' BBQ. Comfortably furnished sun loungers throughout. Palma de Mallorca voted best city in the world by the Times is only 20 minutes away and the stunning harbour of Puerto Portals is only 10 mins away. The stylish Port Adriano designed by Phillipe Stark is some 20 minutes. There are various golf courses, tennis and basketball courts nearby.
Top Traveller Review
I am absolutely delighted that you all enjoyed your stay so much and I look forward to having you back.
My best wishes to all of you
About the Owner
I am a civil engineer and personally designed and built this property and have lived in it during many happy years with my family. I own a project management company that has managed some of the most prestigious projects in Mallorca so I am accustomed to top quality construction and with my villa manager we maintain the property in a pristine condition.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our stay was fantastic! Everything here is great: the villa, the view the atmosphere! Alexander (Russia)
Thank you very much for the most beautiful days and birthday I've ever had. We loved and enjoyed this beautiful, splendid, great villa. We would love to rent your villa again. Sven (Germany)
We would like to thank you for your beautiful villa. It exceeded our expectations and catered for our needs perfectly. We will without a doubt be recommending you and the villa in the future.The villa manager was magnificent throughout our stay and was always at hand to help us. Richard Clark (Bournemouth U.K.).
Thank you for the most beautiful days and birthday I have ever had. We loved and enjoyed this beautiful, splendid and great villa. We would love to rent your villa again. Kiki (Germany)
Villa Juan Carlos has been fabulous. The Beck Family (Cheshire UK)
What a wonderful welcome from George and the team! The villa was great. Thank you for a great holiday. Shaw Family (UK)
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
As if we were not already excited by the images of the Villa, the reality was event better. Simply....WOW what a villa, what a location and what a view to wake up to every morning. Best villa I have ever stayed in. I couldn't recommend it any higher and also you must have the BBQ hosted and cooked by Jorge, it was fab! We will be back!
We stayed here for a week. There were 13 of us including 5 children. Everything the listing described was very accurate. The Owner was very helpful throughout the booking process and the Manager provided excellent service whilst we were there. We had an amazing stay and would certainly recommend this property to anyone. The optional pool fence which was very robust was in place which was great, as the children were very young.
Very quiet location but restaurants and attractions are within walking distance.
What an amazing villa Carlos has! We all loved the design and the layout. My extended family and friends, 9 adults and 8 children just did not want to leave at the end of our stay. When we first arrived we all went “WOW!!”. And the wow factor continued during our stay!
The villa´s views are just stunning and spectacular. We spent most of our time just lying on the sun loungers or sofas on one of the many terraces and enjoying the views with the pool merging into the sea. The jacuzzi is just perfect for relaxing in.
Meal time was really sociable in the spacious fully equipped kitchen and the external barbecue.
There is no shortage of activities close by.The beach of Cala Vinyes is very safe and clean and is less than a five minute walk away, although if you want to plunge into the sea you only have to go down to the bottom of the villa!
We also visited Puerto Portals and Puerto Adriano (less than a ten minute drive away), or went into Palma for to see the sights.
Everything that we needed was literally on our doorstep. We enjoyed the Mediterranean cuisine in the local restaurants and had a few drinks in the friendly bars and found the small supermarket useful.
Jorge the villa manager is just charming and very, very helpful g and provided us with an excellent service ensuring that the villa was well maintained with everything working perfectly.
We all agree that we will be back next year.
Activity and Interests
The villa is situated directly on the sea front with a direct sea access adjacent. Cala Vinyes is ideally located with many fine white sandy beaches and romantic coves within a short 10 minute drive. Cala Vinyes beach is only a short 5 minute walk away and close by are the beaches of Magaluf, Palma Nova, Puerto Portals, Illetas and Santa Ponsa. All beaches are child friendly. Water sports are available on all the beaches.
The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca and it is 20 minutes away from the villa. A bus that goes straight to Palma stops outside the villa. Car hire is recommended to see the many sights that Mallorca offers.
The world renown Puerto Portals and Marineland with its dolphin shows is a short drive away. Palma town centre is only a 15 minute drive. Western Water Park is a short 5 minute drive away. Puerto Andratx is also located a short spectacular 15 min drive away.
The local shops, ticket agency, hairdresser, car hire and restaurants are all located within a few minutes walk. A luxury Spa is also located within a few minutes walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 SUMMER 2017
24 Jun 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 12 guests; add £27 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £27 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£895|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Please consult July and August Prices.
Special rates for low occupancy and long term rentals in low season.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- city centre
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Eight bath/shower rooms some with jacuzzi bath and massage shower. All with wc and bidet plus guest bathroom. Includes 6 bathrooms en-suite some with jacuzzi and massage shower. Guest bathroom with antique marble. 6 person jacuzzi with wc.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 or more by arrangement (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 7 bedrooms sleeping 16 or more by arrangement All have Loewe TVs, satellite, sound sistems, hairdryers. 2 Master en-suite bathrooms with double beds 4 twins en-suite bathroom Enormous (20m2) children's bedroom with 4 single beds with PlayStation
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: No expense spared beautifully presented and styled with modern solid teak and oak furnishings throughout. The large picture windows make the most of the magnificent and spectacular sea views from all the major rooms. Spacious internal and external dining areas. Professional Chefs BBQ. Relaxation salon ideal for chilling out with Large Jacuzzi practically on the sea. Library/ Study with Wi- Fi internet access. The master bedroom has its own covered private terrace directly on the sea with deck chairs. Massage shower, Jacuzzi bathtub. Magnificent terrace with uninterrupted sea views and deck chairs to all other bedrooms bar one. Children´s bedroom with four normal size beds Loewe TV, DVD, Play station and games. Top quality marble floors. Individual Air-conditioning and central heating with to each room. Ceiling fans to most bedrooms. Deckchairs for all guests. Parking for four cars. Full time villa manager Outside: Magnificent private 10 x 6m, Heated infinity swimming pool that merges with the sea. Huge terraces, comfortably furnished sun loungers, ideal entertaining terraces, professional "Chefs" barbecue. Outdoor dining area adjacent to the pool with solid teak dining Utility Room: Washing machine. Tumble drier. Iron and ironing board. Other: Relaxation salon with heated Jacuzzi for up to 6 people with direct open views to the sea with separate bathroom. Independent private library and study. The swimming pool can be fitted with a child proof fence if requested.