Villa Olivos in Cala D'Or, South East Mallorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Five Minutes Walk To The Centre
Olivos is located in Cala D’Or, close to Cala Ferrera, a really short walk to supermarkets, shops, restaurants and amenities. The pretty sandy beach Cala Esmeralda is approx 5 minutes walk. Cala D'Or centre with a wide variety of restaurants, pubs with live music and shops is approx. 5 minutes walk. In Cala D’Or there are two lovely sandy coves, Cala Gran and Cala D’Or.
Olivos is a traditional two-storey house full of natural light. From the hall there is access to the open dining/living room with patio doors that open to the front terrace and pool area. Well equipped kitchen with access to the side covered terrace. The house has two bedrooms, a double bedroom -with antique Majorcan bed-, that has access to the front terrace, and a twin bedroom. There is also a bathroom and a guest toilet.
In the upper floor -access from exterior stair- there is a living/dining room with a sofa-bed (120x180cm)for two children, kitchen area, a double bedroom with private terrace and a shower-room.
At the front of the villa there is small covered terrace overlooking the pool with a table and chairs. Pool with Roman steps (7m. x 4m. - Depth min.1.25m max. 2.0m.); perfect to refresh during the long summery days. By the pool there is a small sun terrace and lawned area with sun beds. At the side of the villa there is a covered terrace with a table and chairs to enjoy “al fresco meals” cooked at the built barbecue. Here we find also the utility room with the washing machine. The house is fenced and has place to park a car in the property.
Top Traveller Review
olivos, cala d'orolivos, cala d'or
Ample crockery, cutlery, pots and utensils
About the Owner
Please ask for Regina, Antonia or Isabel.
1 holidaymaker review
olivos, cala d'or
overall very good, negatives were washing machine not maintained, so full of mould and upstairs very musty (guess not used for a while) and it's shower didn't drain - didn't need the upstairs anyway so not a problem to us. Pool was lovely and well maintained, location was great, close to everything - beaches and shops etc. Having drive to park on was big plus as roads get very parked-up. beds were very comfortable as were sun loungers.
Ample crockery, cutlery, pots and utensils
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
. The pretty sandy beach Cala Esmeralda is approx 5 minutes walk. Cala D'Or centre with a wide variety of restaurants, pubs with live music and shops is approx. 5 minutes walk. In Cala D’Or there are two lovely sandy coves, Cala Gran and Cala D’Or. There is also the possibility to practice water sports or take an excursion to discover the pretty south east coast with a sailing boat or the glass bottom boat. The stylish Cala D'Or marina with restaurants and cafeterias is within 5 minutes drive and the golf course “Vall d’Or Golf” is withing 10 minutes drive direction to Porto Colom.
More beautiful sandy beaches like Cala Mondrago and Cala Santanyi are aprox. 6 -12 km away. There are plenty of other beaches around Cala Dor and easy to reach by car in 10 min drive (Cala Esmeralda, Cala D'Or, Cala Gran) The fantastic and large beach of Es Trenc with his caribbean flair is no more than 30 min. drive.
The Palma airport is Son Sant Juan and about 60 km away. It is also possible to hire a car at the airport or in Cala D´Or. The use of car is recommended to do the shopping but not necessary. In the summertime there is a little train between Cala Egos- Cala D´Or
There are many villages close by, for example the fishing villages Porto Petro (5 km) and Porto Colom (10 km), each with a nice harbour and restaurants. Nice Markets are to find in Felanitx and Santanyi, both aprox. 12-15 km away and Porto Cristo with its marvellous coves about 25 km, also very spectacular is the great overview from the monastery Sant Salvador next to Felanitx.
In and near to Cala Dor you find a great offer of restaurants, shops, banks, pubs and nightclubs as well as sporting activities like tennis centre, bowling, bicycling, horse riding, diving and all other activities connected with the sea.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
low season 2016
1 Oct 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Within 1 week you need to pay a deposit of 30 %. The balance has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Your check in time is not before 4 pm
Your check out time is not after 10 am.
We ask you kindly to respect these times.
Notes on prices:
The following cancellation terms apply:
• Should you cancel your booking more that 70 days before the arrival date: you forfeit 30% of the property price.
• Should you cancel your booking between 69 and 31 days before the arrival date: you forfeit 60% of the property price.
• Should you cancel your booking 30 days or less before the arrival date: you forfeit 100% of the property price.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Guest toilet Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. Double bedroom Bedroom 2. Twin bedroom
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Availability of cots, highchairs, extra beds for 5€ each one per night. The first cot and high chair for free. Needs to be ordered Outside: At the front of the villa there is small covered terrace overlooking the pool with a table and chairs. Pool with Roman steps (7m. x 4m. - Depth min.1.25m max. 2.0m.); perfect to refresh during the long summery days. By the pool there is a small sun terrace and lawned area with sun beds. At the side of the villa there is a covered terrace with a table and chairs to enjoy “al fresco meals” cooked at the built barbecue. Here we find also the utility room with the washing machine. The house is fenced and has place to park a car in the property. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing-board, electric iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed sheets and towels are provided. If the stay is longer than a week, there is a change of linen every week and of towels twice a week. The final cleaning and other costs (electricity, water, gas) are also included in the price.