Apartment in Wootton Bridge, Isle of Wight, England - Peaceful Location; Beaches Within Easy Access
This apartment is suitable for families as well as those needing wheelchair access. It has been newly decorated. It is suitable for round- the- year lets as there is heating. Outside the sitting room there is a private sitting out area with a creek view with tables and chairs. The property is a non smoking area but pets are welcome. Parking is off road close to the property.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent holiday apartment
We very much hope you will come again next year.
About the Owner
We have owned this property since it was built in 2006 and all our family have enjoyed it for its closeness to the beaches and the Bestival. Although we don't live on the Island we have very professional agents who live close by who look after the property for us and are available if anything goes wrong.
4 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Warm and comfortable in a peaceful location
Given the time of the year we were very pleased to find this flat so very well heated and with plenty of hot water for baths and showers! We were also grateful that the owners were happy to offer a short break rather than a full week even though it was half term. The accommodation itself has everything you need for self catering and is large enough not to feel cramped. Our only issues were some problems with noise from the people above us one night which upset our dogs - hopefully our dogs didn't upset the other people too much!
Excellent holiday apartment
We stayed in Creek Gardens for almost two weeks and it was an excellent choice. Its lovely a quiet and there is plenty of parking. There are shops, launderette, Tesco and a variety of take aways just at the end of the road. The apartment itself is lovely, very well equipped, the owners have thought of just about everything. The beds are comfy, there was plenty of hot water and ample towels and bed linen. An excellent base for your stay on the Island. Only small downside is there is practically no phone signal, but some might consider this a bonus when on holidays!
Nice and cosy apartment
The wettest week didn't ruin our time on the Isle of Wight. Lovely accommodation with very comfy beds and great shower. The apartment was lovely and clean and was very welcoming and homely after very rainy days.
From the Owner
“As a holiday let in a quiet location and for all the members of our family to enjoy as well with our grandchildren”
Activity and Interests
There are award winning sandy beaches at Shanklin, Sandown and Ventnor. Dog friendly beaches are close by at Seaview but also Bonchurch, Brook Fort Victoria and many others. The North East coast close to the apartment is recognised as a Hamstead Heritage Coast. There is a beach within walking distance of the apartment overlooking the Solent
There are ferries to the Island from Portsmouth to Fishbourne 45 Minutes (ten minutes from the apartment) Also Southampton to East Cowes 1 hour crossing. Lymington to Yarmouth 30 minutes crossing. Southampton to Cowes by Red Jet for foot passengers. Portsmouth to Ryde by Fast Cat . Southsea to Ryde by hoovercraft.
From the apartment to Wootton Bridge is about 1 mile
Wootton Bridge to Ryde 2 miles or 3.22 klm
Wootton Bridge to Newport 4 miles
Wootton Bridge to Cowes 5 miles
Wootton Bridge to Sandown 5 miles
In Wootton Bridge there is a Tesco Extra and Majestic Wine together with a Greengrocer. Distance 1 mile
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Oct 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
On sending an enquiry we will send a booking form with all the information on deposits and timings of payment if requested
Change over day will be a Friday during July and August but can be flexible at other times
Notes on prices:
If anyone wants to stay over different dates or times please contact by telephone
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“It is only an hour and half from our home in Sussex including the ferry crossing. During the season there is a great deal to see and do not including going to the sea.It is quiet and restful particularly out of season and so easy to get round the island in a short time as none of the distances are great. It would be a good base for anyone interested in sailing as we are not far from Cowes and other sailing bases.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is next door to the bedrooms. There is a bath with a shower attachment. Lavatory and hand basin. Wall heater and a ventaxia which works with the light switch. The floor is tiled
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, dressing table and cupboard, bedside tables Bedroom 2 two twin beds, cupboard and bedside table Sitting Room a sofa bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: See above Outside: The apartment has its own outdoor sitting area accessed from the sitting room with a table and outdoor chairs which are stored in the apartment. There is a communal grass area fronting the creek. There is no direct access to the waterfront but care must be taken with small children near the water. There is also a communal area at the back of the apartment which is covered in pebbles so suitable for dog walking. All dog messes must be cleared up. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Two towels and all linen provided. Property is cleaned after each let and checked before a new let. Towels changed weekly. Further cleaning available on request.