House in St Anton, nr. Koper, Slovenia
A beautifully converted two bedroom traditional Istrian stone house situated in the quiet hamlet of Pechi. Only a three minute drive to shops and restaurants in SV. Anton and ten minutes away from the sophisticated but very reasonable restaurants and cafes along the Adriatic coast. Close to the beautiful venetian towns of Koper, Isola and stunning Piran and a days trip to Venice, vibrant Ljubljana and the Croation Istrian Peninsula. 4 Pechi is situated at the end of a small road which winds its way through olive groves and wild woods and is perfect for those who enjoy a natural environment. The property has two stunning south facing large terraces, one covered and ideal for dinning with a large barbecue area and a second on the first floor offering privacy and beautiful views over the ancient woods and hamlet. The property is managed by a English speaking neighbour who is on hand to answer questions and ensure visitors have a relaxed, trouble free stay.
Top Traveller Review
Peaceful and colourful
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Peaceful and colourful
We stayed in this house for over a week in July 2015. It is a delightful, vernacular, property set in a small, quiet hamlet, perfect for anyone who wants peace and tranquillity on holiday. It is within easy reach of some excellent places of interest to visit including Trieste, Piran, Porec, Motovun and the Lippizzaner stud at Lipica, as well as the beautiful and exceptional countryside of the Karst region and the idyllic Adriatic sea.
Activity and Interests
Ten mins drive to the beautiful Adriatic coast.
Amazing choice of swimming areas in Koper, Isola and Piran with sophisticated, reasonable restaurants along the edge of the sea.
Koper is 10 mins away by car
Isola is 20 mins away by car
Piran is 30 mins away by car.
has perfect areas for swimming and very reasonable restaurants and cafes.
Trieste - 40 mins by car.
Ljujibana - 90 mins away
Venice - 120 mins away.
Very reasonable car hire from Trieste.
3 minute drive to restaurants, bar and shop or 30 mins walk through beautiful woods.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£50|
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Large bathroom with separate shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - Spacious bedroom with twin beds (can be made into double). Bedroom 2 - Landing bedroom - Twin beds..
- Notes on accommodation: The property is more suitable for older families. Outside: Two large private terraces fully equipped with loungers, tables and chairs. Open covered terraces with a large barbecue area. Utility Room: x Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included in rental. Rental includes a weekly clean and linen is changes on a weekly basis.