Villa in Fethiye, Olu-Deniz, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 4 Kms From Beach And 15 Mins Walk To Local Amenities
Luxuriously appointed villa, fully air conditioned and with free WiFi, private pool and magnificent shaded terrace in mature gardens.
About the Owner
We are a retired professional couple passionate about travel, music, theatre and the arts we enjoy good food and entertaining and we enjoyed many holidays with friends in our villa.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our guest book in the villa contains and abundance of appreciative and very positive comments.
From the Owner
“Before retirement, we had fallen in love with Turkey, this location in particular, its scenery, its wonderful summer climate, its lovely food and its hospitable people. The property offers the best of both worlds and is within easy reach of a huge variety of outdoor activities, including horse riding, paragliding, boat trips, jeep safaris and quad - biking. It also offers peaceful relaxation and privacy.”
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is at Ölüdeniz, 4 kms. Sand/shingle beach with safe bathing and water sports.
Dalaman Airport is 50 kms distance. Transfers by taxi, public bus or by arrangement with owners at very competitive rates. Car hire is not essential.
Ovacik ( nearest local village ) is 15 minutes' walk. Fethiye is 20 minutes by frequent, reliable and cheap local buses.
There is an abundance of restaurants to suit all tastes. Several well-stocked supermarkets and many smaller shops are within easy reach. Money can be changed locally or at banks in Fethiye. There are also several ATMs. There is a vast range of activities and excursions - fun, sporty or cultural.
- Booking Notes:
Booking should be done directly through owners, either by phone or email. A non-refundable 10% deposit will secure booking. Balance payable 6 weeks before start of the holiday + £200 refundable deposit to cover major damage/breakages. Information for guests plus booking confirmation proforma for will be sent following receipt of deposit and completed booking proforma. Guests are responsible for personal insurance. Owners accept no responsibility for accident or injury incurred.
Changeover flexible by prior arrangement with owners.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is ideally situated in a quiet hillside location but within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife and reliable local transport. This is a luxuriously appointed property and boasts a magnificent, spacious and beautifully furnished shaded terrace, ideal for outdoor summer living. The private swimming pool with sun loungers, parasols and beach towels is a focal point for relaxing and is set among mature gardens on two levels, with fruit trees, flowers, shrubs and other plants. For a lazy morning or afternoon, a hammock is one of the nicest ways to spend time.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower and WC. Main bathroom with walk-in shower and WC. Bathroom on ground floor with shower and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king-sized bed and en suite, Bedroom 2 with double bed, Bedroom 3 with double bed and balcony. All bedrooms have air-con and mosquito nets.
- Notes on accommodation: 3-bedroomed villa sleeping up to 6. Fully air-conditioned. 3 bathrooms (including one en suite). Non-smoking. No pets. Outside: Large, mature gardens on 2 levels with huge shaded terrace, brick barbecue, hammock, rattan garden table and chairs. Private pool ( 7 x 3 metres, 1.5 metre depth ), sun loungers and parasols. Terrace has rattan and wrought iron furniture, armchairs, beanbags and coffee tables. Utility Room: Iron, ironing board, broom, shopping trolley, insulated picnic box, shopping bags, floor polisher. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels ( including pool / beach towels ) and linen provided. For stays of more than one week, mid-stay clean and change of towels and linen. Daily pool and/or garden maintenance. Other: Spacious first floor landing leads onto balcony with wicker glass-topped table and upholstered chairs.