Apartment in Almoradi, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Peaceful Location On Edge Of Town, 10 Mins Walk Into The Centre Of Town, 10 Mins Drive To The Beach
A brand new and well equipped apartment close to Park and straight walk into the town square, bright and airy and with shutters to keep cool, air conditioning, balcony and all the necessary amenities. Being on the edge of town, it is in a quiet location overlooking countryside and mountains, with stunning sunsets from the roof terrace, where you can relax by the pool or in the barbecue area as you wish.
About the Owner
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile.
I am self-employed and work as a Training Consultant, Counsellor, Coach and Marketing Affiliate. I live in Guernsey, Channel Islands and would like you to feel most welcome in either of my holiday lets.
I am offering my home for holiday accommodation. There are not many self-catering homes in Seaford and mine is in such a great location.
A brand new apartment, recently fully kitted out for holiday lets. Situated in a lovely traditional Spanish town.
If you have any special needs, or there is anything else you would like to know, please ask.
I hope to hear from you soon.
From the Owner
“You will see from the property profile why I chose thia area and property”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is at Guardamar, where there is a long sandy beach with many reasonable restaurants watersports and entertainment. There are more beaches along the Costa Blanca coast.
The nearest airport is Alicante and this is 45 mins drive from Almoradi. Car hire recommended & you can book & collect from Alicante airport (check what's inc) There's a local car hire company in Almoradi if you want to hire for just a few days. A car is recommended to explore the surrounding area and if you want to drive to the beach.
Transfers can be arranged to/from the airport, at an extra charge, & you can be dropped collected from the beach (recommended in Aug as parking can be limited).
Saturday is a lively day in Almoradi with the vast market. You can get wonderful fresh fruit and veg and there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops. Shops open in the morning, close for siesta and re-open around 4pm. Dolores is a short drive away and has bars and restaurants, Catral is 20 mins away and has good restaurants and the Village Pub has excellent live music on a Sat evening.
The pristine blue flag beaches of Santa Pola and Torrevieja are just a short drive away.
Almoradi is a typical Spanish town, it offers all the necessary amenities like shops, bars, restaurants, banks and doctors. Everything you need for a home away from home.There are good supermarkets nearby with a wide range and you can get local wines at very good prices!
There are some pretty squares where Almoradi life congregates and for a small town, there is a high proportion of tapas bars and restaurants, mainly serving traditional cuisine and you can also get English food if you wish.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.
Additional pricing information
|Air Conditioning||15.0% of rental total, per person per night|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To book, please check prices and availability on the calendar and / or you can send a message through Owners Direct. Your details will be taken, we will confirm your booking once payment and a security deposit has been paid and you will receive a confirmation and full details for entry/departure. The security deposit is £250 and if all is OK on departure, this will be returned to you within 14 days.
If you have any special needs, do let us know.
Changeover days are flexible. Minimum booking is 7 days. Earliest check in time is 3pm and check out is by 10am, unless agreed in advance.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Location is ideal, peaceful, lovely surrounding areas, the pool, jacuzzi and roof terrace.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bath/shower over, wc, bidet and sink unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds and the living room has a comfortable sofa bed (double).
- Notes on accommodation: As the property is new, we are in the process of acquiring satellite TV. There is a swimming pool on the roof terrace and a jacuzzi (operational in summer months), and a barbecue area. Outside: There is a balcony with seating and drinks table, there is also a fold-away clothes airer for drying clothes. There is a shared pool, jacuzzi and barbecue area on the roof terrace, with a barbecue and seating. The pool and jacuzzi are heated only in the summer months. The jacuzzi is operational only in summer period. Utility Room: There is a washing machine in the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included, the property is cleaned on vacation. Further cleaning can be arranged at an extra charge.