4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with mountain and sea views.
Helianthus is a luxurious 4 bedroom villa situated at the top of the picturesque village of Pissouri with outstanding mountain and sea views. As well as a private pool the villa has ample outdoor shaded areas and large patio areas. Helianthus indoors is open plan and has spacious living area and a large fully equipped kitchen tastefully decorated.Now provided with 24hr free Hi Fi, internet connection.
About the Owner
About Jim Durup
Mr Durup is a retired ex British Forces (Royal Engineers)
who has lived in Cyprus for the last 22 years with his Cypriot Wife.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is an Amphitheater near the village square providing all sorts of plays and shows at regular intervals.
Helianthus is a 10 minutes drive from Pissouri beach.
The beach is safe,clean and picturesque,earning blue flag status and offers a wide variety sports including jet skiing and paragliding etc.
The nearest airport is Paphos International airport which is approximately 20 minutes drive,alternatively Larnaca International airport is approximately 75 minutes drive away.
Pissouri is in prime location,being situated halfway between Paphos and Limassol.This makes it an ideal location for sightseeing and exploring,places of interest within 30 minutes drive include: Petra tou Romiou, the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite,a beautiful stretch of coastline with a spectacular rocky outcrop. Curium beach and amphitheatre, Troodos mountain and Fasouri water park.
Pissouri is made up of 2 district communities-Pissouri Village and Pissouri Jetty.
Pissouri village has retained a real Cypriot charm whilst offering everything that you might need including a range of shops,chemist,bank and taverns.
At night,there is a relaxed and calm atmosphere,away from crowds and night clubs.
Eating out is relatively inexpensive and the local wines are superb.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposits required on booking and balance 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day is flexible.
On arrival not before 2pm and departure by 12 noon.
Notes on prices:
The price per week is in UK Pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom in bedroom 1 with shower and WC. Main bathroom with bath shower and WC. Third bathroom with shower and WC. Fourth bathroom with shower and WC. Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed,air conditioning,ceiling fan,built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with double bed,air conditioning,ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 and 4,with twin beds,air conditioning,ceiling fan and wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- children welcome
- Outside: The property has a private pool with ample seating and shaded areas for entertaining and includes a built-in all weather BBQ house. There are 8 sunbeds around the pool area and a marble table with seating capacity for 8. For convenience there is also a WC/shower room and a laundry room with washing machine and a drink fridge. Utility Room: Washing machine ,sink and second fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Other: Extra living room/games room fully kitted with 3 piece suite,TV,DVD,and board games.