Apartment in Morthoe, Woolacombe, North Devon, England - Across From The Coastal Footpath Leading To Rockham Bay, Walking Distance To The Village And Shops
Schooners is a stylish, modern luxury apartment on the edge of the unspoiled, coastal village of Mortehoe, North Devon.
To book please go to www.devonshirecottageholidays.co.uk for the best price, special offers & late availability discounts, only available through agents site. 2017 bookings now being taken at 2016 prices only available through the agent direct.
Tastefully furnished, it will appeal to those wanting to escape to the great outdoors, be it strolling along the coastal footpath that can be accessed just a few metres from the apartment, lazing on the beach at nearby Woolacombe, or surfing the awesome Atlantic waves of the North Coast beaches.
The apartment is on the ground floor, with rural views and has a light and airy open plan layout. A beautifully fitted glossy kitchen is positioned to the rear of the room with breakfast bar and high quality built in appliances. Patio doors from the lounge lead onto a small balcony with patio seating where you can savour the breathtaking evening sunsets. The king-size bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and a super front facing balcony with views over the countryside. The twin room is spacious and has plenty of room for a cot if required. There is also a separate family bathroom. A pretty, enclosed rear patio provides a private spot for evening drinks and is great space to store beach equipment, surf boards and hang wet suits.
Mortehoe is one of the most beautiful villages on Devon's north coast and is highly sought after for its quiet and peaceful ambience. There is a choice of three pubs, a grocery store, delicatessen, fish and chip shop, tea room and post office. Surrounded by beautiful coastline and countryside it's a walker's paradise, flanked by the magnificent beaches of Croyde, Saunton Sands and Woolacombe that are no more than fifteen minutes away and a haven for surfers. Take the coastal path, adjacent to the apartment, that will take you to Rockham Bay, where you can soak up the glorious coastal scenery and paddle in the rock pools. Woolacombe is less than 5 minutes drive away and ideal for families with children.
About the Owner
Devonshire Cottage Holidays is a family run firm with over 40 years of experience in the Holiday Letting Business. We market a hand picked selection of holiday homes across the county of Devon, each one personally inspected by a member of our team.
Devonshire Cottage Holidays is ABTA bonded and a Visit England Accredited Agency.
Based in the South West, we know our properties personally and have lived and worked in the area and can help you with any aspect of booking your holiday to Devon, so why not give us a call.
Activity and Interests
The coast path leading to Rockham Bay is across the road from the apartment and is a glorious walk along the coast.
Woolacombe Beach is 20 minutes walk or a quick 5 minute car journey. This three-mile long stretch of golden sand has won both the blue flag and Premier Seaside Beach awards for its cleanliness, water quality and facilities.
Croyde Beach, famous for its surfing, Putsborough Sands and Saunton Sands are between 5-8 miles away.
Nearest Airports - Exeter 66 miles; Bristol 98 miles.
Nearest train station - Barnstaple 15 miles.
Woolacombe village 2 mile
Mortehoe village 0.5 miles.
Ilfracombe 8 miles
Saunton 8 miles
There is everything you need in this picturesque village with a grocery store, post office, 3 good pubs, tea rooms and a fish and chip shop.
Woolacombe has a very good selection of shops and restaurants with a Londis supermarket. Tesco Supermarket is only a 20 minute drive away.
The nearest bank is an HSBC bank in Woolacombe. Other banks can be found in Ilfracombe and Barnstaple
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
October Half Term
21 Oct 2016 - 27 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
28 Oct 2016 - 19 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Christmas & New Year
20 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
Prices are subject to change - Please got to Devonshire Cottage Holidays to check prices, current availability and to hold or place confirmed booking.
NB: NO NIGHTLY RATE AVAILABLE
Short breaks may be available within 2 weeks of arrival between April and October. Prices for short breaks of 3, 4 nights are calculated at 30% off the weekly rental. Prices for 5 night breaks are 20% off the weekly rental. PRICES ARE NOT CALCULATED ON A NIGHTLY RATE.
A booking fee of between £15.00 and £30.00 is payable with each booking
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a stylish modern family bathroom, fully tiled with deep bath and thermostatic shower over. The en-suite bathroom is spacious and fully tiled with curved shower cubicle and thermostatic shower. Guest toiletries provided for your stay. 2 WC's.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are two beautiful, spacious bedrooms: one with King-size bed, patio doors leading onto the private balcony. Both room are tastefully furnished with solid oak dressing table and drawers. The twin room has doors leading into the private courtyard.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation in detail 2 Bedrooms Sleep 4: 3 steps up to door. Secure communal entrance and hallway. Ground floor: Hallway. Bedroom 1 with 5' bed, doors leading on to private balcony, en-suite shower room with WC. Bedroom 2, Twin room. Bathroom with bath, shower over and WC. Open Plan Living Room with kitchen, dining area and 36'' TV, doors leading to private balcony. Rear patio area. Other amenities: Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer. Bed linen, towels and heating included. Off street allocated parking for one car Outside: There are two adjoining balconies equipped with patio furniture which look out over the car park and countryside. Utility Room: The rear patio can be used for storing wetsuits, surfboards and bikes. Access is through the apartment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are are provided for all the beds - you will need to bring beach towels.