Villa in Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location, Minutes Walk To The Old Village And Hilton Hotel
A beautiful 3/4 bed townhouse, 2 bathrooms, 1 WC. Shared large pool and children's pool. Includes BBQ , air-con, washing machine, dishwasher all mod cons. It is in a very quiet location about 5 minute walk from Vilamoura Hilton hotel with cafes and large kids play area which is opposite Vilamoura's very nice Pinhal Golf Course club house, or you could catch the tourist train which goes to the beach and marina. This property can also provide a travel cot, high chair and baby walker.
Top Traveller Review
Fab villa for families
About the Owner
Hi my name is Joan and I have had my property for over 9 years, it is the perfect get away destination, its quite and close to all the local amenities.
I use my Villa 3 or 4 times a year and it would be perfect for any family to use. The pool is great as most of the year even the summer it is quite and relaxing.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
1 holidaymaker review
Fab villa for families
Booked this Villa through a different website and was more than impressed when my family and I arrived. We have a toodler and it was safe with gates for stairs for children. Pool area was always quite as it appears that most of the houses who share the pool are locals so we had it to ourselves a lot of the time! Villa was well kept with more than enough utilities for families and/or friends who want to share accommodation while on holidays. Vilamoura was only a short distance (5 euro in a taxi or 15-20 minute walk). Falesia beach was also a 7 euro taxi ride or we preferred to get the tourist train which was less than 3 euro for us for the day!!! Would highly recommend this property- well maintained, well presented and perfect for family holidays.
From the Owner
“It is easy to get around, there is a tourist train at the end of the road which takes you into the Marina and beach for about 3/4 euros a day. The Hilton is down the road one way and the old Village is down the road the other way .”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Vilamoura is a privately run exclusively developed holiday resort. Its focal point is the marina, one of the largest in Western Europe, surrounded by a well laid out array of shops, restaurants, bars, discos, casino, five star hotels and apartment blocks. On one side of the marina entrance is the Falasia Beach extending for several miles westward. On the East side of the marina are the Vilamoura and Quarteira beaches with their lengthy promenades.
Vilamoura is more of an area than a town in itself and has grown over the past couple of decades to more or less engulf Quarteira to the east. Located virtually in the middle of the Algarve coast, within 15Km of the main airport at Faro, Vilamoura's accessibility has helped it become one of Europe's largest beach resorts. The 20 square Km of purpose built resort are home to practically every form of sport, entertainment and amenity imaginable. Combined with wide, well laid out roads etc
The villa is just 30 minutes walk to the marina and about 40 to Vilamoura beach with miles of golden sand. Vilamoura is just off the EN125 road between Faro and Albufeira and is just a 20 minute drive from the airport. Most budget airlines such as Monarch, BMI Baby, easyjet, and jet2, Ryanair, Aerlingus fly here. Vilamoura has good local bus and taxi services and the nearest railway station is just 10 minutes from Vilamoura.
Our Villa is about 30 minutes walk to the marina and beach, or you could catch the tourist train which passes regularly. Shops are about 10 minutes walk at the Old Village which is great for eating out or for children as there is a large play ground , cafes etc.
When I first saw the villa I loved it and use it regularly as a holiday home over the last 9 years. The location is quite but close to shops, cafe's play areas at the Old Village, or Hilton hotel/Pinhal golf course.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Once you have decided we take a 30% booking deposit and the balance will be due 2/3 week prior to arrival. On arrival we will have a welcome hamper for you, with milk, bread, tea, coffee.
We have no preferred change over day, but the weekend would be better.
Notes on prices:
Prices are negotiable.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It is great having a house to yourself with no interruptions from cleaners, etc. You get up whenever and can relax knowing you can do what you want!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ensuite includes wc, bidet, shower, bath and sink, Upstairs bathroom includes wc, bidet, shower, bath and sink, Downstairs has a wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with ensuite has double bed which leads out to terrace. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, Bedroom 3 also has 2 single beds leading out to terrace, upstairs bathroom, bedroom 4 single bed, downstairs wc.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is very nice, the 4 bed villa is close to all local amenities, you will certainly have a great holiday in my amazing house! Outside: The villa is terraced with a large patio area which leads off the living area. It includes table with 6 chairs and 6 sun loungers it is fenced off from the pool, so is safe for children. Also includes a large BBQ. The shared large pool and children's pool is south facing so has lots of sun, shaded area by beautiful pine tree. There is lots of parking outside as the road is very quiet. Utility Room: Also available is a hoover, brushes, mops, iron and ironing board etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa has a full clean and change of linen/towels once a week.