Villa in Avsallar, Alanya, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Villa With Private Pool In A Peaceful Location But Only 20 Minute Walk From Resort Centre & Beach
This villa is the perfect retreat and is located in an area of natural beauty but within easy reach of all the activities needed for the more active holiday maker such as rambling, horse riding and quad riding. There is a picnic area and two safe, sandy beaches. There are two local shops within a ten minute walk from the villa both selling most of the essential items that you will need such as milk, eggs, sugar, fresh bread which is delivered daily and is very tasty, they also deliver the large water bottles to Burnham Beeches villa. Avsallar itself is a small friendly place full of shops, restaurants, Change Offices, Chemists, Butchers, Ice Cream Parlours and there is also a Dentist and Doctors locally. There is a very large market (bazaar) in Avsallar Town every Wednesday which is open all day. This market sells fresh fruit and vegetables, clothes, souvenirs and much more.
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
Antalya Airport is just over 1 hour's drive away. Airport transfers can be arranged at approximately 50.00€ each way if required.
Alanya City Centre is approximately 30 minutes drive away.
Side is approximately 30 minutes drive from the villa.
Local beaches are approximately 5 minutes drive away.
Car advised but not necessary.
Avsallar has 2 sandy beaches and the centre has a good selection of shops, (including 3 supermarkets where you can get most things), restaurants and bars. On Wednesday there is a large open air market which is in the centre and has a selection of local produce which is delicious, clothes, souvenirs, costume jewellery, etc. There are 2 shops local to the villa which sells fresh bread daily and other bits and pieces. Avsallar is a friendly town
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A £200.00 deposit is required to secure the booking which is non refundable. If you pursue the booking this money will be treated as a damages/loss deposit. If there are NO damages OR losses after the property has been inspected prior to your departure by our local agent, you will be refunded your deposit within 2 weeks.
The full balance of the booking will be due 8 weeks prior to departure.
For last minute bookings, deposits and full payment will be required to confirm bookings.
Changeover can be flexible dependent on current bookings. The villa will be available from 16.00pm on the day of travel and checkout is 12.00 noon. We will try to extend stay times wherever possible.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in U.K. Pounds. Prices are subject to change at owners discretion discounts may be available for last minute bookings.
Electricity costs are calculated at local rates and the meter will be read on arrival and departure. Normally with sensible usage the cost of electric at the villa per week should not exceed 75-100 TL.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- There are 2 spacious bathrooms in the villa, one on the first floor which has a modern enclosed shower, toilet and vanity unit. The other is on the ground floor and has a full bath with shower over, toilet and vanity unit. Both have hair-dryers in them.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms both open out on to a terrace. 1 twin bedroom All bedrooms are tastefully furnished and equipped with wardrobes, drawers, bedside cabinets, dressing tables and reading lights and air-conditioning.
- Outside: Large private garden with terraces, balconies, BBQ, sunbeds, parasols and table & chairs. The private swimming pool is 8 X 4 metres and is surrounded by marble. Also there is an outside shower, paved drive and lawn areas around the villa. The property is well kept. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and bath towels are provided for your use, cleaning services are available at an additional cost. Please bring your own towels for the pool and beach.