3 BEDROOM SPACIOUS HOUSE WITH AMAZING PANORAMIC VIEWS FROM 2 LARGE TERRACES OVERLOOKING LAKE MAGGIORE AND THE SWISS ALPS
Villa La Vedetta has been tastefully decorated by the owners to provide a beautiful, spacious holiday home that simply oozes character and charm. It is situated just outside the popular lakeside town of Stresa and set within its own private grounds on a wooded hillside overlooking Lake Maggiore. It enjoys fabulous panoramic views from its 2 large terraces overlooking the lake and the Swiss Alps! The house is extremely well-equipped with all the comforts of home, including FREE UNLIMITED SUPER-FAST WI-FI.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Distances: Situated just 3km from Stresa, probably the best known resort on Lake Maggiore, renowned for its elegance, beauty and style. Colourful, exotic plants and shrubs thrive in the mild climate. The idyllic Borromean Islands are a short boat ride away and Monte Mottarone, with its superb views, is easily reached by cable car from Stresa's lido or by car.
Milan is a 1 hour drive away for visits to La Scala and the Il Duomo.
Further Details: The gardens of Villa Pallavicino and Villa Taranto are well worth a visit and a varied guide excursion is available. The long, lakefront promenade runs through landscaped gardens. The old town centre has been partly pedestrianised and comes to life in the evenings as the bars and restaurants spill out into the squares and holidaymakers explore the many shops amongst its narrow, cobbled streets. From the end of July through to September Stresa's celebrated International Music Festival offers classical music concerts.
Other lakeside towns such as Ascona, Bavero and Locarno are well worth a visit too.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 22 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Changeover Day: Rental weeks run from Saturday 4pm to following Saturday 10am.
Guests are kindly asked to arrive no earlier than 3pm and vacate before 10am on the day of departure (unless otherwise agreed).
Notes on prices: Prices are for the property rental only based on up to 6 people sharing. Any external facilities may be subject to local charges and availability. No under occupancy reductions.
A non-refundable deposit of £200 is payable upon booking. Remainder to be paid 10 weeks before departure date together with a refundable security deposit of £150.00. We accept Cheque's and most Debit & Credit Cards.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, The shower room is on the lower floor
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bedroom 3 has its own WC and hand basin
- The main bathroom has a shower over the bath, a toilet and also a wash basin and bidet. There is also a shower room on the lower ground floor which has a shower cubicle, a toilet and a wash basin. Bedroom 3 has its own wc and a hand wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Access to bedroom 3 is via a narrow spiral staircase.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are 3 bedrooms. Bedroom one with a double bed, bedroom two with 2 single beds and bedroom three with 2 large single beds Please note: Access to bedroom 3 is via a narrow spiral staircase.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Not suitable for children under 5 years. Guests must follow the refuse recycling policy which is imposed by the local authority. A full recycling guide is located in the kitchen. The local authority may impose a charge for mixed or out of sequence collection which may be recovered from guests refundable security deposit. Towels/linen provided. House cleaning between rentals (Saturday) or once each week for multiple week rentals. Linen changes once per week on Saturday. Other: Beautifully decorated and furnished separate breakfast room/day room with seating for 6 people TV with UK Free Sat/Internet TV channels.