Spacious 2/3 bed, 1st floor with views over gardens, 10 minutes to beach, 5 minutes to lake and 5 minutes to swimming pool - pool bar open in the season
Victory Village is a family-friendly development. It has a large swimming pool with sun loungers, a pool cafe serving a wide variety of food and drink - open from Easter to October. The Reception at Victory Village can book horse riding, golf, tennis,bicycle hire and restaurant bookings. There is Wifi, air-conditioning, heating and 24 hour security. Victory Village is a ten minute walk from the beach through Ria Formosa Nature Reserve with bird hides and a long wooden bridge over the estuary where you can also find the renowned Gigi's restaurant. The Lake which is five minutes walk away from the apartment has a small beach, fishing, pedalos and sail boats - this is also the home of Casa do Lago the well-known restaurant and a family tapas bar- The Pub. Quinta do Lago has a shopping mall, numerous restaurants and golf courses. There is also a driving range, mini-golf and information can be found on the Quinta do Lago website. Almancil is the nearest town and has many shops and supermarkets as well as a Sunday flea Market. Loule, a typical Portuguese town in the hills above Quinta do Lago is well worth a visit and is 15 minutes drive away. Trains run from Faro to Lisbon daily.
About the Owner
About Mrs Ruth Crotty
The apartment is owned by an Anglo-Irish family based in Bath, UK.
Many great family holidays have been enjoyed here over the years.
Mrs Ruth Crotty purchased this apartment in 2000
Why Mrs Ruth Crotty chose Almancil area
It is a lovely area with beach, lake and pool - good weather, nature walks and bird watching. Proximity to several restaurants.
What makes this apartment unique
Peacefulness and able to do walking, eating outside with all amenities nearby.
From the Owner
“It is a lovely area with beach, lake and pool - good weather, nature walks and bird watching. Proximity to several restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is a ten minute walk to the beach through the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve (with bird hides) continuing onto a long wooden bridge over the estuary to the beach. You can drive to the car park before the bridge but you will have to pay in the Summer season.
Faro airport is approximately 15-20 minutes drive away.
There is a train station in Faro.
Almancil, nearest town Loule in the hills - 20 minutes drive, Quarteira -on the coast, 25 minutes - fish market.
Lisbon is a four hour train journey from Faro
There are many restaurants in the area of Quinta do Lago -The mall has various shops and banks - there is also a driving range, mini golf plus several golf courses available locally.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Change over day Saturday - arrive 16.00 leave 10am.
Deposit upon booking and final payment before arriving.
Change over day Saturday - arrive 16.00 - leave 10 am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Peacefulness and able to do walking, eating outside with all amenities nearby.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Two en-suite bathrooms to the twin bedrooms plus one family bathroom All have wc, bidet and showers over the baths.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 twin bedded rooms 1 double bedroom (at extra cost)
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: A spacious flat - large living room with plenty of seating - dining room table to sit six. Outside table on terrace - with chairs on bedroom terraces. Outside: The apartment overlooks the landscaped gardens below with a pond and the communal swimming pool is short walk away. Each bedroom has its own balcony. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and board and airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. There is maid service provided every three days. Please bring your own beach towels.