House in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales - Lovely Location Overlooking the Bowling Green, Short Walk To The South Beach And The Town Centre
Spacious, light and airy Victorian semi-detached house situated in a lovely location overlooking the Tenby Bowling Club and a 2 minute walk from the Esplanade giving access to the South Beach. The town wall, shops, harbour, Castle Beach, North Beach and car parks are all within a short walking distance. Seaways is a deceptively spacious house that accommodates 8 people comfortably.
About the Owner
My name is Robert Upton. I retired two years ago at the age of 61, having worked as a Chartered Accountant in a number of commercial roles since I qualified in 1978. My wife, Sybil, has been a violinist with the BBC National Orchestra of Wales since 1975, and is now the longest serving member of the orchestra.
We are both very fit and active and whenever we come to Tenby we like to walk along the Coastal Path either to Penally via Giltar Point to the West or to Saundersfoot to the East.
From the Owner
“We have always loved West Wales and used to take weekend breaks in the St Davids area before we bought our property, Seaways, in Tenby in 2004. Tenby itself has everything for the family-wonderful beaches, interesting shops and first class restaurants. The area near to Tenby is perfect for walking and for enjoying wildlife, and the magical island of Caldey is only a 20 minute boat ride away.”
Activity and Interests
Two minute walk to the South Beach
Sainsburys supermarket is 3mins walk.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings by email preferably, but telephone or mail bookings are acceptable. A deposit of 20% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. The balance is payable 8 weeks before the date of arrival.
The changeover day is Friday. Guests are asked to arrive at the property no earlier than 3 pm on the day of arrival and to vacate the property no later than 10am on the day of departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“As soon as we walked into Seaways we fell in love with its light, airy and spacious feel-so unlike many of the other properties that we had viewed. The house overlooks the bowling club and is a very short walk from the South Beach, the main town car park, and the town centre itself-an ideal location.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main upstairs bathroom with shower/bath with glass screen, toilet, radiator and heated towel rail with laminate flooring. Separate toilet next to bathroom. Downstairs shower room with enclosed shower, wash basin, toilet and ceramic tiled floor.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large Master Bedroom with King Size bed, very large Bedroom 2 with two single beds, Bedroom 3 with double bed and Bedroom 4 with two bunk beds. All bedrooms have a wash hand basin, wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside lamps and are fully carpeted.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: No pets or smokers please Outside: Outside, paved patio with shrub borders and pots, garden table with 8 chairs, small barbecue, washing line and external water tap/hose attachment, plenty of space for surf boards, buckets & spades, bikes, pushchairs etc. Side gate to Picton Road. Utility Room: Equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer and large stainless steel sink. Cupboard with ironing board, iron, hoover and heating controls. Door to patio. Ceramic tiled floor. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen is provided but towels are not provided. The property is cleaned every change-over day (Friday) Other: Sitting room with L shaped sofa,coffee table,television,DVD and Video player.Shelving stocked with games,books,DVDs,videos.Laminated flooring with window to patio.Ideal room for children to entertain themselves.