Villa in Plurien, Fréhel - Peaceful, Village Location, 800 Metres From Sables D'or Les Pins resort .
Spacious, well appointed villa with sunny garden. In the village, with seasonal market, you'll find a few shops and a restaurant. The beaches are safe and ideal for children. The location is ideal for visiting the beautiful wild coast or the lively fishing ports and cities ( St Malo, Dinard, Dinan, Mont Saint-Michel). Easy access from the ferries ( St Malo, Roscoff, Cherbourg), the airport ( Dinard ) or the railway line ( Lamballe ). The area is famous for its seafood and restaurants as well as its history. Lovely walks, cycle rides and many sports are available. The casino with restaurant is open all year. The spacious house is quiet and comfortable and offers a south facing secluded garden.
About the Owner
About Yvette Crewe
We are Ronald and Yvette and work as a team.
Ronald is Cornish and I am French, born in Plurien.
We are retired but keeping busy, too busy sometimes!!!
We have lots of projects for our new house ( conservatory, extra shower...) so lots to keep us busy over the next months.
We love receiving friends and family as well as looking after our lovely boxer dog, called Titan. He loves going to the beach..
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
The beach is 1200m.. away. It is a long sandy safe beach.
The nearest channel port and airport are 40 minutes away. (St Malo and Dinard airport)
To fully enjoy the area, the use of a car is recommended.
The villa is in the village.
Erquy port : 5 minute drive
St Malo / Dinard/Dinan : 40 minutes
Cap Fréhel/ Fort La Latte : 10 minutes
Mont St Michel : 60 minutes
Supermarkets are 5mns drive away. Seasonal market and small shops in the village.
There are several restaurants near the beach.
Tennis, Golf, horse riding, fishing, sailing, etc near the beach.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Please pay a third on booking, the remainder a month before arrival.
In high season, ( July/August ) changeover is on a Saturday. Otherwise, flexible.
Notes on prices:
During the low season, shorter stays are welcome ( minimum 3 days )
Special rates for long stays
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water tubing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom includes a bath with shower, a wash basin with mirror/lights and fitted cupboards. There are two separate toilets, one on the ground floor. Downstairs shower room .
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have a double bed with bedside tables and lights. Bedroom 1 and 2 have fitted wardrobes and a TV. 2 spare single beds can be placed as requested. A baby's cot is also available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Spare beds can be placed in chosen rooms. Outside: South facing garden with table and chairs and barbecue. Easy access from kitchen and lounge . Utility Room: A washing machine, dryer and line are available in the garage accessed from the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen can be provided. This include kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and beach linen . Cleaning can also be arranged on request. Other: The spacious entrance hall and upstairs landing also offer you more storage and a small library and games .