Farmhouse in Saint-Paulet-De-Caisson, Nimes, Gard, Languedoc-Roussillion, France - Enclosed Property Ideal For Pets And Children But Close To Village And Amenities
Martyn and David originally from Jersey now living in Geneva bought this house some 14 years ago and for the first time are now renting. It has been a home, then a second home but is equipped as a home with every possible facility. Quiet with ample space and a large English country garden this home is unique. The rooms are unique with period furniture but with a modern well equipped kitchen. Views over the garden and vineyard add to the pleasure. Centrally heated but with thick walls it is easy to heat and stays cool in the summer.
About the Owner
Martyn and David are from Jersey but live in Geneva. Initially this was their home before work took them to Switzerland. As a home it is fully equipped but for some years has been their "mason secondaire". they have lovingly improved this home. Work sadly means we cannot spend as much time here as we would like. We have many friends in the area. The nearby village is small but friendly. The nearby town of Pont St Esprit has every all you need as well as an authentic Provencal market each Saturday. Nearby are the villages of Uzes, la Rocque Sur Ceze and the Ardeche River.
From the Owner
“We were living overseas and decided we wanted to experience life in rural France. Martyn commuted to Jersey until travel became too difficult so he started a business in Geneva and eventually David and Martyn found it easier to move there and keep La Mangarelle Sud as their second home”
Activity and Interests
The village of St Paulet de Caisson is a 20 minute walk and has two bakers, bar/tabac, butcher, pharmacy and doctor
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£841|
Email us for availability. We will confirm details and provide deposit information
Saturday to Saturday
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Peaceful, friendly, calm and discreet”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- In the main house are two large bathrooms with bath and shower and a separate toilet. The cottage has its own shower room with Italian rain shower and a separate toilet.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms are double with a separate pull out bed in the cottage. Each bedroom is unique in design and well equipped
- Outside: Walled in garden, barbecue. Pool is large and private with modern exchange heater. Utility Room: We have a washing machine/dryer, iron and board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned once weekly and this is included in the price. We provide sheets, towels (pool and personal) Other: Atelier with gym equipment and two bikes