House in Dartmouth, South Devon, England - Quiet Cul-de-sac Location 12 Minute Walk To Town & Harbour
Three-storey house situated on a hill with views down over the town and a view beyond to the river estuary. Rear terraced garden with sunny patio seating area and further terraces with pergola and small enclosed lawn area. Terrace with seating to the front of the property. Single car space immediately outside (medium-sized car length only).
Top Traveller Review
Didn't want to leave!Didn't want to leave!
About the Owner
We have had a holiday home for 30 years, firstly in Southern Spain and then Tuscany.
We decided to relocate to Dartmouth in 2012 as the town and the surrounding countryside exactly suited our requirements.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Didn't want to leave!
This really was a great house! It was very well equipped and we felt very at home there. It's in a great location with lovely views with the added bonus of a parking space, which seem to be few and far between in Dartmouth. The only down side was that we had to come home! We will definitely be staying again. Highly recommended.
Fabulous Family Holiday Home
The house and location was amazing. The house had everything a family needed and the beds were so comfortable. The views from the house over Dartmouth were fabulous and sitting at the table every morning looking out after Dartmouth was lovely.
I have recommended this house to my family and friends and we will definately be booking again.
From the Owner
“The town offers great restaurants, cultural events and all facilities and activities associated with boating in the estuary and at sea. The South West Coast Path offers stunning views of the bays, coves and countryside.”
Activity and Interests
12 minute walk to Dart harbour side, 4 miles to Blackpool Sands and a further 2 miles to Slapton Sands.
Ferries to Kingswear connect with steam train for journey to Paignton, calling at Greenway (Agatha Christie's house). Ferries to Totnes and trips around the estuary and bay including restored paddle-steamer.
Exeter airport approximately 40 miles and Plymouth channel port approximately 30 miles.
Kingswear quarter of a mile. Dittisham approximately 3 miles, Kingsbridge, Totnes and Salcombe all approximately 12 miles.
One mile to edge-of-town supermarkets. 10-minute walk to Dartmouth shopping and to the restaurants, pubs and cafes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 3 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
4 Nov 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask for a 20% deposit at the time of booking. The balance is required 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Generally Friday is the preferred changeover day for weekly bookings.
Notes on prices:
There is a 10% addition to the rates for Easter and 20% addition for both Regatta Week and Christmas.
No 'Short Breaks' during these three periods.
For periods less than a week the rental is calculated as follows:
6 Days at 95%, 5 Days at 90%, 4 Days at 80% & 3 Days at 75% of weekly rental.
Note: A £20.00 charge per adult (+18 years) per stay for numbers of guests in excess of four.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- First floor bathroom with wc and bath/shower over and ground floor wet-room with wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with double bed, Bedroom 3 with single bed, all on first floor and Bedroom 4 with twin beds on second floor.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Three-storey house recently refurbished with new oak floor and glass and leather furniture to the spacious sitting/dining room, to create a contemporary feel. Very sorry - we do not accept pets. Outside: Sunny garden with steps up to first terrace with large outdoor patio table with parasol and chairs and built-in barbecue. Pergola with small seating area to second terrace and small enclosed lawn to third terrace. Top terrace with small 'summer-house' and deck. Utility Room: Small conservatory at rear of property with cleaning & ironing facilities, etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen & towels provided. Beach towels not provided. Property cleaned prior to arrival and on departure.