3 bedroom bungalow with private pool set in a delightful garden. sleeps 4-7
Surrounded by olive trees, Villa Serena is a delightfully private villa with secluded pool, sea views and just a very short distance to nearby sandy beaches and tavernas at the coastal village of Latchi.
Bungalow design: 3 bedrooms (air conditioned), 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining area, open plan kitchen. Private pool. Villa Serena is set within private grounds.
The master bedroom has a seperate lounge area with large sofas and fireplace. Patio doors open directly onto the dining terrace overlooking the pool. There is also a second lounge, off from the kitchen, with sofas, satellite TV and a music system with CD.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and includes a full oven, large fridge freezer and washing machine. next to the kitchen is an inside dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors overlook the pool and open onto the private terrace. The master bedroom has its own lounge area. The twin bedrooms each have patio doors with pool and garden views.
The villa has 2 large modern bathrooms. Maid service is included.
The large pool, set in well tended gardens, is totally private with no overlooking nearby villas. The private pool and sea views create a perfect holiday setting. Overlooking the pool is a shaded dining terrace. Ideal for alfresco meals while watching the pool and sea views beyond.
Size: 5m x 9m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 2.20m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Excellent holiday! The booking process communication car hire the accommodationlocation were all straightforward excellent. The customer service received both before during the holiday was superb. The cleaner pool man were polite friendly. We were made to feel welcome and had visits several times to ensure we were happy.I would definitely book with Agni again. It's the customer service that really impressed us why we would now recommend Agni to friends (as we also chose to book with you on recommendation from our friends).Many thanks for a wonderful holiday.
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming. Polis: is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal. Akamas Peninsula: is a nature reserve, just after Latchi, which is protected by UNESCO. It was the playground of the Greek Goddess, Aphrodite. You can swim, cycle, walk and explore this very beautiful area of the island while enjoying the wild flowers and butterflies. The Baths of Aphrodite: a mythical location where, according to legend, Aphrodite used to bathe, set within an olive grove with sweet smelling wild flowers. It is here that she met her beloved Adonis for the first time. Adonis was hunting in the Akamas forest when he stopped to quench his thirst. He was struck by the sight of the naked goddess bathing in the crystal waters. Aphrodite and Adonis were instantly bewitched by each other's extraordinary beauty. The location is now a tended garden and well worth a visit.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- 140 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The villa has 2 large modern bathrooms. Maid service is included.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors overlook the pool and open onto the private terrace. The twin bedrooms each have patio doors with pool and garden views. An additional folding bed can be provided if required.
- 6 garden chairs