3 Bedroom Bungalow with Private Pool Set in a Delightful Garden. Sleeps 4-7
Secret Oasis offers a private pool, within walking distance of Latchi with its excellent sandy beach, tavernas and shops. The perfect location for a relaxing villa holiday.
The property is a bungalow and includes: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large lounge, dining area and kitchen.
There are 2 living areas, one beside the kitchen and the other in the master bedroom. Both living areas have patio doors and with views over the pool area. There are comfortable sofas, a large LCD TV with DVD and a music system.
Patio doors open onto the raised, shaded, balcony that overlooks the pool, the perfect place to enjoy a meal or glass of wine.
The well equipped open-plan kitchen, has plenty of work space making preparing of meals for around the pool a delight. The kitchen includes a full oven with hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer and washing machine. Beside the kitchen is an inside dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. (1 double and 2 twin.) The master bedroom suite features a double bed, fireplace, lounge area and en suite bathroom. Patio doors open onto the poolside dining terrace. The other 2 bedrooms are both twins. An extra folding bed can be provided if required for an additional child.
There are 2 modern bathrooms.
The pool; for your exclusive use, has plenty of sun beds and sun shades and the aspect ensures that this area enjoys the sun all day.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 2.20m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Excellent quality Villa with good communications from yourselves.Many thanksDerek S.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
No all details were accurate and representative.
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming. Akamas Peninsula: is a nature reserve, just after Latchi, which is protected by UNESCO. It was the playground of the Greek Goddess, Aphrodite. You can swim, cycle, walk and explore this very beautiful area of the island while enjoying the wild flowers and butterflies. The Baths of Aphrodite: a mythical location where, according to legend, Aphrodite used to bathe, set within an olive grove with sweet smelling wild flowers. It is here that she met her beloved Adonis for the first time. Adonis was hunting in the Akamas forest when he stopped to quench his thirst. He was struck by the sight of the naked goddess bathing in the crystal waters. Aphrodite and Adonis were instantly bewitched by each other's extraordinary beauty. The location is now a tended garden and well worth a visit.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £104|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- There are 2 modern bathrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. (1 double and 2 twin.) The master bedroom suite features a double bed, fireplace, cozy lounge area and en suite bathroom. Patio doors open onto the poolside dining terrace. The other 2 bedrooms are both twins. An extra folding bed can be provided if required.
- 6 garden chairs