3-bedroom bungalow with private pool set in a delightful garden. Sleeps 4-7
Villa Angelos enjoys a beautiful rural setting with private pool. Owned by the local priest, the villa has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 2-6 people. Conveniently located near to tavernas, beaches and the pretty village of Polis.
Stone built bungalow: Open plan sitting room/dining area. Kitchen. Through hallway to 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms.
Air conditioned living room with comfortable leather sofas and fireplace.
The fully equipped, modern kitchen has a separate dining area with patio doors to a shaded gazebo dining terrace opposite the pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, with thick stone walls helping to keep them cool during the summer heat.
The villa has 2 bathrooms. Maid service is included.
A 'gazebo awning' offers a shaded dining area overlooking the pool and gardens. The private swimming pool and sunny terrace; a lovely place to relax.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.70m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had attended Cyprus for my daughters wedding and instead of staing at her resport we chose Villa Angelos and was so pleased we did- even all the other wedding guests were jealous of our place!!It is located just far enough from Polis to be a nice walk in the evening and the local supermarket was great.The pool was always clean and not too cold!A lovely villa and a lovely holiday- thankyou
Activity and Interests
Polis: is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
Prodromos Latchi: is a small hamlet between Latchi and Polis. There is a long sweeping beach and a footpath directly to Latchi.
Latchi: At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Child only
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, with thick stone walls helping to keep them cool during the summer heat.
- 6 garden chairs