Apartment 3 (Studio; Sleeps2/3)
• Twin beds in separate defined sleeping area.
• Open plan lounge with fixed air conditioning unit, single sofa bed, iron, ironing board and safe.
• 32” Samsung LED Satellite TV with 5 main British channels BBC1, BBC2 etc.
• American kitchenette with cooker hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and toaster.
• Dining area with seating and table.
• Bathroom : WC, Wash basin, bath with shower over bath and washing machine.
• Terrace with table and chairs for al-fresco dining.
• Welcome pack also provided on arrival (tea, coffee, water, milk & sugar) to tie over late arrivals.
These 4 lovely apartments are situated in the popular and renowned 'Santa Maria Apart-hotel’ in San Eugenio, Costa Adeje.
• It is only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Puerto Colon Marina and La Pinta beach.
• Both beaches offer a wide range of activities and water sports. You can get boat trips to see the Whales and Dolphins, scuba dive, boat fishing and plenty more.
• Aqua Park and Siam Theme Park are just a short taxi ride or 15 minutes’ walk.
• The complex is a very popular family resort and has 24 hour reception with security.
• 3 Swimming Pools (heated, Jacuzzi and children's) with lifeguards.
• Tennis court; TV /games lounge and pool table on the hotel ground floor.
• The complex also offers a hairdresser, car hire facility, excursion bookings, internet service (charge) and even a small launderette.
• There is a superb daytime and evening entertainment programmes with children's events and cabaret shows.
• They are just a 2 minutes’ walk to great bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent Studio Apartment. Costa Adeje
About the Owner
We try to be flexible with your flights.
All prices are in UK pound Sterling and based on 2 people. Please add £3.00 per night for additional person.
(8 traveller reviews)
Condition of apartment
We enjoyed our stay.Thank you for warning us of hotel limitation on internet and poolside bar as the hotel staff did not mention anything when we checked in, The apartment floor has tiles loose which was covered by a rug .I bought a new ironing board cover as the other one was past its best? regards Pauline &Colin stevens
lovely studio in an excellent complex.Everything you require is in the studio
On arrival we had water, mllk and even a bottle of wine in the fridge supplied by the owner.I would certainly recommend this studio
Fantastic budget find
Apartment has everything you need. Booking through owners direct was straightforward and key pick up at reception was great
Apartment is first floor and to the back of the hotel. You do not have a sea view but it was situated in a very quiet area of complex. No sun on the balcony but very peaceful. No issues with equipment in the room. All worked very well. Air con great bed was comfortable It is a bit dated and the hotel is 3 star. But you definately get value for money. Clean and well organised
Hotel activity programme was also available and staff were friendly Pool area was great as was the pool bar
In regards to location. You are minutes from the beach. And there are lots of bars and eating places within walking distance. I would say it is a fabulous location.
All in I could not fault this wee place. It provided us with a perfect base from which to wander and would definately consider it again
A nice apt
Had a lovely holiday a fab location close to beach and some nice restaurants! The apartment was very comfortable had everything you needed! The air con was fantastic! Also good communication with Kathrine.
Excellent Studio Apartment. Costa Adeje
The property is very well situated in the Santa Maria complex which has a large pool+bar area. The complex is a five minute walk from the beach+lots of great bars+restaurants (Harleys, The Blue Cactus+The Elvis bar being some of our particular favourites) The apartment has air conditioning (a godsend) +is clean+ well equipped for all your basic needs. The owner of the apartment had left us a bottle of wine (which went down very well) as a kind welcome. I would definitely recommend this property+area to anyone visiting Tenerife, it is the third time I have been+I have loved it every time!
Great location and comfortable apartment
We had a fantastic time. The location is great, being so close to the beach, few minutes walk, you are there. Plenty of bars and restaurants around, never short of choice. There are also 2 supermarkets both within 200 yards to get all your necessities. The apartment was very clean on arrival and comfortable. All the basic facilities were provided for in the apartment. The hotel complex was well maintained with a friendly atmosphere. I would recommend this apartment for anyone who wants a relaxing holiday.
Activity and Interests
The Santa Maria Aparthotel is located on the Costa Adeje, just 350 metres from the Puerto Colon beach, and marina,on the lovely island of Tenerife. This bright and cheerful complex sits in a popular commercial and leisure area.
This is a good option for couples and families wanting a fun-in-the-sun holiday with on site entertainment, relaxation in a great climate, plus a choice of activities within easy reach.
The apartment is located 20 minutes drive from Tenerife South Airport (Reina Sofia).
Car is not needed as the apartment is situated so close to all amenities.
Our apartment is situated right in the heart of the popular Costa Adeje resort and is totally walkable to a wide variety of bars, restaurants, shops, marina and of course the lovely beach. You can also stroll along the promenade right down through Playa Las Americas to Los Cristianos stopping for a much needed "vino" on the way in the plentiful bars and cafes!
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Studio, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 0 - 2 Single Bed, Twin beds in separate sleeping area
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The complex is secure and very well run, 24 hr reception and security; limited car parking is also available. There is an extensive day and evening entertainment programme. All our apartments are equipped with air conditioning units. Fresh linens and towels provided on arrival and changed once every week. Mid week changeover for duration of 10 days stay. Basic welcome pack also provided on arrival (milk, water, tea, coffee and sugar) to tide over late arrivals. Outside: Private terrace with table and chairs. There are ample sun beds, both around the pool area, as well as on the large solarium. There is a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi pool and 2 x children's pools, lifeguard, roof top solarium, swim-up bar and a dry bar serving food and drinks until late.