|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
• Double Balcony with Sea View.
• Bedroom with twin beds and ceiling fan.
• Lounge with double sofa bed, fixed air conditioning unit, large LED smart TV, Satellite with 5 main British channels BBC1, BBC2 etc.
• DVD Player and Safe.
• Iron with ironing board, clothes dryer.
• American kitchenette with hob, microwave, mini oven, fridge/freezer, toaster and kettle.
• Modern bathroom with washing machine, toilet, shower over bath and hairdryer.
• Private Balcony with table and chairs for al-fresco dining
• Welcome Pack also provided on arrival (tea, coffee, water, milk and sugar) to tie over late arrivals.
These 4 lovely apartments are situated in the popular and renowned 'Santa Maria Apart-hotel’ in San Eugenio, Costa Adeje.
• It is only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Puerto Colon Marina and La Pinta beach.
• Both beaches offer a wide range of activities and water sports. You can get boat trips to see the Whales and Dolphins, scuba dive, boat fishing and plenty more.
• Aqua Park and Siam Theme Park are just a short taxi ride or 15 minutes’ walk.
• The complex is a very popular family resort and has 24 hour reception with security.
• 3 Swimming Pools (heated, Jacuzzi and children's) with lifeguards.
• Tennis court; TV /games lounge and pool table on the hotel ground floor.
• The complex also offers a hairdresser, car hire facility, excursion bookings, internet service (charge) and even a small launderette.
• There is a superb daytime and evening entertainment programmes with children's events and cabaret shows.
• They are just a 2 minutes’ walk to great bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
Just back from 2 weeks at Santa Maria. Apartment was in good location within the complex with lovely views of the sea and mountain and was well equipped with everything we needed. It was clean and very quiet and peaceful and we loved sitting in the large balcony even having our breakfast there. We hope to book it again next year and would recommended this apartment to family or friends. The booking process and communication with Katherine was simple and straightforward which was great for us as we are in our 70s so all you silver surfers don't be afraid to book independently!
My wife and I have just returned from Tenerife and had a fabulous time . Santa Maria is in a lovely area close to all the local bars and restaurants and is a clean and well maintained complex and the staff were friendly.
The apartment we stayed in was excellent, it was spotless well equipped and comfortable and the welcome pack was a really nice gesture and was appreciated.
The communication with the owner Katherine was pleasant and very responsive and our breakage deposit was returned immediately, we couldn't really ask for more. My wife and I would recommend this apartment, the complex and the location to anyone.
A bigs thanks to Katherine and all the staff at Santa Maria
This was the fifth time I have stayed at the Santa Maria and it never disappoints. The location is spot on for local bars, restaurants and beaches. On speaking to some other visitors they seem to have paid quite a lot of money for a package deal which includes meals at the hotel. My preference is to stay in an apartment such as this as eating out seems so cheap and quality is very good at most restaurants.
This apartment was very clean and comfortable with a double balcony overlooking the main entrance area, with some excellent views of the mountains, and coast. At this time of year the sun doesn't really get round to the balcony, but for me it was so hot, this was a relief!
For anyone who only books package holidays, have the confidence to book an apartment such as this through owners direct, and book your flights separately, a taxi from the airport is less than 30 euros, public transport is 3.70 euros each.
Execellent apt,the best location,right were you want to be,beach less than 5 min walk away,bars restaurants only 2 mins away.
Will definatley book again,
Katherine was very helpful
A pleasure to deal with,
brilliant time in Adeje Katherine is a very professional owner easy to contact if you have any problems.The apartment was very clean and the air con was great especially after a day in the sun.The washing machine was a bonus.We had the best time Thank you Katherine if we decide to return to Tenerife we wouldn't hesitate to book with you again
The apartment is on the fifth floor with sea and mountain views. It has a double balcony.
The apartment is very clean and the beach is a 5 minute stroll away.
We will return Steve & Geraldine Darwen Lancs