Apartment 2 (1 Bedroom; Sleeps2/4)
• Double Balcony with Sea View.
• Bedroom with twin beds and ceiling fan.
• Lounge with double sofa bed, fixed air conditioning unit, large LED smart TV, Satellite with 5 main British channels BBC1, BBC2 etc.
• DVD Player and Safe.
• Iron with ironing board, clothes dryer.
• American kitchenette with hob, microwave, mini oven, fridge/freezer, toaster and kettle.
• Modern bathroom with washing machine, toilet, shower over bath and hairdryer.
• Private Balcony with table and chairs for al-fresco dining
• Welcome Pack also provided on arrival (tea, coffee, water, milk and sugar) to tie over late arrivals.
These 4 lovely apartments are situated in the popular and renowned 'Santa Maria Apart-hotel’ in San Eugenio, Costa Adeje.
• It is only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Puerto Colon Marina and La Pinta beach.
• Both beaches offer a wide range of activities and water sports. You can get boat trips to see the Whales and Dolphins, scuba dive, boat fishing and plenty more.
• Aqua Park and Siam Theme Park are just a short taxi ride or 15 minutes’ walk.
• The complex is a very popular family resort and has 24 hour reception with security.
• 3 Swimming Pools (heated, Jacuzzi and children's) with lifeguards.
• Tennis court; TV /games lounge and pool table on the hotel ground floor.
• The complex also offers a hairdresser, car hire facility, excursion bookings, internet service (charge) and even a small launderette.
• There is a superb daytime and evening entertainment programmes with children's events and cabaret shows.
• They are just a 2 minutes’ walk to great bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
All prices are in UK Pound Sterling and based on 2 people. Please add £3.00 per night for additional person.
We try to be flexible with your flights.
(13 traveller reviews)
we had a lovely week at this property apartment is lovely it is in a good location handy for shops restaurants and bars Katherine the owner was very nice and helpful would recommend this appartment
Thought flat might be noisy at night being overlooking the entrance but this was not the case.Nice outlook even though it overlooks the car park.Clean with comfy beds and any suggestions we made were acted upon.Flat unfortunately does not get sun on the balcony in March but not a problem as the weather can be too hot to sit out at times.
Great holiday in this apartment
Just back from 2 weeks at Santa Maria. Apartment was in good location within the complex with lovely views of the sea and mountain and was well equipped with everything we needed. It was clean and very quiet and peaceful and we loved sitting in the large balcony even having our breakfast there. We hope to book it again next year and would recommended this apartment to family or friends. The booking process and communication with Katherine was simple and straightforward which was great for us as we are in our 70s so all you silver surfers don't be afraid to book independently!
A beautiful location, a lovely hotel and a superb apartment
My wife and I have just returned from Tenerife and had a fabulous time . Santa Maria is in a lovely area close to all the local bars and restaurants and is a clean and well maintained complex and the staff were friendly.
The apartment we stayed in was excellent, it was spotless well equipped and comfortable and the welcome pack was a really nice gesture and was appreciated.
The communication with the owner Katherine was pleasant and very responsive and our breakage deposit was returned immediately, we couldn't really ask for more. My wife and I would recommend this apartment, the complex and the location to anyone.
A bigs thanks to Katherine and all the staff at Santa Maria
Very clean and comfortable apartment with good views
This was the fifth time I have stayed at the Santa Maria and it never disappoints. The location is spot on for local bars, restaurants and beaches. On speaking to some other visitors they seem to have paid quite a lot of money for a package deal which includes meals at the hotel. My preference is to stay in an apartment such as this as eating out seems so cheap and quality is very good at most restaurants.
This apartment was very clean and comfortable with a double balcony overlooking the main entrance area, with some excellent views of the mountains, and coast. At this time of year the sun doesn't really get round to the balcony, but for me it was so hot, this was a relief!
For anyone who only books package holidays, have the confidence to book an apartment such as this through owners direct, and book your flights separately, a taxi from the airport is less than 30 euros, public transport is 3.70 euros each.
Execellent apt,will come back again
Execellent apt,the best location,right were you want to be,beach less than 5 min walk away,bars restaurants only 2 mins away.
Will definatley book again,
Katherine was very helpful
A pleasure to deal with,
Activity and Interests
The Santa Maria Aparthotel is located on the Costa Adeje, just 350 metres from the Puerto Colon beach, and marina,on the lovely island of Tenerife. This bright and cheerful complex sits in a popular commercial and leisure area.
This is a good option for couples and families wanting a fun-in-the-sun holiday with on site entertainment, relaxation in a great climate, plus a choice of activities within easy reach.
The apartment is located 20 minutes drive from Tenerife South Airport (Reina Sofia).
Car is not needed as the apartment is situated so close to all amenities.
Our apartment is situated right in the heart of the popular Costa Adeje resort and is totally walkable to a wide variety of bars, restaurants, shops, marina and of course the lovely beach. You can also stroll along the promenade right down through Playa Las Americas to Los Cristianos stopping for a much needed "vino" on the way in the plentiful bars and cafes!
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Lift ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Equipped with Washing Machine
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Twin beds with ceiling fan and fitted wardrobe.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Max. occupancy: 4
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: The complex is secure and very well run, 24 hr reception and security; limited car parking is also available. There is an extensive day and evening entertainment programme. All our apartments are equipped with air conditioning units. Fresh linens and towels provided on arrival and changed once every week. Mid week changeover for duration of 10 days stay. Basic welcome pack also provided on arrival (milk, water, tea, coffee and sugar) to tide over late arrivals. Outside: Private terrace with table and chairs. There are ample sun beds, both around the pool area, as well as on the large solarium. There is a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi pool and 2 x children's pools, lifeguard, roof top solarium, swim-up bar and a dry bar serving food and drinks until late.